Unexpected Dream vol 2- ch 2.5

Note: This is the same part where Yang and the other at Mistral, just at different times in the previous chapter.

ps. This is a short chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the dead of the night in Beacon Academy, students and teachers are asleep peacefully in their dorm. But only one dorm in which their dorm's light is still enlightening, and that is Team JNPR's dorm...

Nora: Ha! I won again!

Jaune: Seriously!? Z, how could you!?

Z: Ultra-Sorry, Jaune...<--(Has learned how to hologram himself during those days with Jaune and the others) 

Ren: Is it getting late, we better went to sleep or else we won't make it in time in the morning.

Pyrrha: Ren, right. It's getting late and plus, tomorrow is Professor Cosmos's class. I hope you learn how to hand-to-hand combat, Jaune?

Jaune was shocked that he forgot to study the hand-to-hand combat by Cosmos.

Jaune: Uh, Z... Can you teach me how?

Z: Ultra-Sure! I'll make you, ultra-strong!

And that's, Jaune and Z went to the top of the building to train while Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora are heading back to bed to sleep. 

~~~In Pyrrha's subconscious~~~

Pyrrha opens her eye to see in her own mindscape and asks herself;

Pyrrha: Where am I?

She saw with her own eyes and saw a monstrous creature lucking in the depth of the sea as she saw a multi-color giant with gold armor on his chest battling the creature with all his strength but was ultimately defeated by the creature. 

The giant started turning to a statue as the creature knocked him down to the bottom of the sea.

Pyrrha: No...

Until she saw a ball of lights gather above the sea where the giant sunk in and dive in which cause the creature to fear. The giant revives in glowing body and began to finish it off the creature with the lights that are absorbed in the giant's body as the giant kills it with his attack.

Pyrrha's mindscape started to fade away as she closes her eye to appear in the different mindscapes of her. She saw the same giant but this time, he is the same height as a human and slowly walk toward Pyrrha.

???: Pyrrha...

Pyrrha: Who are you and how do you know my name?

Tiga: My name is Tiga, Ultraman Tiga and you're the descendants of my light...

Pyrrha: I'm... I'm your descendant? But this is a dream. Nothing will make sense...

Tiga: It'll be clear if you look through your inventory carefully...

Tiga summons a bag that belongs to Pyrrha as he took out a chip-like driver and a gun attached under it from her bag.

Pyrrha: That's...

Tiga: Yes, this is your heirloom.

Pyrrha: But... I didn't know... about this...

Tiga: It's true... your family intended to give these to you as you get older during your growth but they're afraid that if you going to reject the heirloom.

Pyrrha: Of course, I will accept it... Tiga.

Tiga nodded at her and continue says;

Tiga: I'm counting on you, my successor, Ultrawoman Trigger.

~~~Back in JNPR's dorm~~~

Pyrrha let a single tear out of her eyes as she slept peacefully. But for Nora, she had a bad dream as she struggles around her bed with her eye tight shut, cold sweat rolling down her skin as she screams which cause Ren and Pyrrha to awake.

Ren: What's wrong, Nora?

Pyrrha: What's the matter, Nora?

Nora: N-nothing...

Pyrrha: Your eyes...

Nora: Uhh?

Nora crawls out of her bed and went to the bathroom with the door open and exam her eyes on the sink. Her eyes went widen as she saw her eyes color from cyan to orange-like eyes. She slowly gathers the tears in her eyes as they slowly rolling down her face.

Nora: N-no...

Pyrrha: Ren, have you notice this before?

Ren: No, this is the first time I notice.

Pyrrha: Quickly, we need to bring her to the nurse room to check her eyes.

Pyrrha and Ren bring Nora to the nurse room as they rush out of their dorm.

~~~In the space~~~

There's a purple sphere with spikes that is currently heading to Remnant at a high speed with a laugh throughout the space

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~