Destruction from space- vol2 ch3

After the event in the mistral, Cosmos and the other fly back to Beacon with the newest addition, the Guts Eagle. The news was broadcast in the whole wide kingdom. The monster that appears in mistral and an evil ultra destroying the mistral.

Luckily, the people of mistral trust Cosmos and the other and put it to the end. Cosmos still doubt why the neo Chaos Header appears in the Remnant to cause chaos and destruction to the people.

Nonetheless, that also news about a mysterious aircraft in The Argus(Where Pyrrha and Jaune live) Some people told about its size as big as Ironwood's airship(A big hint in the Tiga series). On the other hand, Atlas has been building new defense mechs for their team(recap from volume 1).

~~At the Beacon~~

Cosmos, Geed, and Orb landed in front of the Beacon academy while Guts Eagle landed at the landing spot for Yang to exit the plane.

Cosmos has been told that Geed can join the school after he introduces himself to Ozpin.

Riku: So, this is Beacon Academy, Cosmos?

Cosmos: *Nods* Yes, this is where Yang's studies and training.

Riku: So where are we headed?

Gai: To the office.

Ozpin: That won't be needed, Mr. Kurenai.

Cosmos: Ozpin.

Ozpin: Good to see you again, Mr. Cosmos. How is the situation in mistral, Cosmos?

Cosmos: Everything is fine and the destruction has been rebuilt.

Ozpin: Good, and I see that you all brought an aircraft here?

Riku: Well, yes, but it belonged to Shin Asuka.

Ozpin: Ah, I see. Now, where were we... ah, right, introduction, my name is Ozpin, and the headmaster of this academy.

Riku: Nice to meet you, headmaster Ozpin, my name is Asakura Riku.

Ozpin: The pleasure is mine, Mr. Asakura.

Ozpin shook Riku's hand as to them greet each other in respect and let out a smile to each other too.

It was at the same moment, but a different place. An abandoned warehouse, a group of thug gathering around the table as they discuss their next moves, Roman Torchwick was one of them.

Roman: Look, if we going to steal those dust, we need better people to do.

Thug 1: What about those materials? The mysterious man that send those to us?

Roman: You're right, but we don't have the part we need to build it.

It's at that moment, Neo rushes into the room and tackles Roman to the ground. Roman looked at her and said;

Roman: What is it, Neo?

Neo pointed her eyes that her pink and brown eyes color is gone and replaced with bright orange eyes color.

Roman doesn't seem interested because he thinks she trying to prank him. But Neo told him that no matter how hard she tried, her eyes color won't come back to their original.

It is at the same moment, Neo started to feel the pain through her eye socket as it tries to pop off, due to Neo's being mute, Roman can't watch to see his best sidekick in pain, and so he decided to do something unexpected.

Roman: Alright, we will continue our discussion after I brought Neo to the nearest hospital!

Thug1: Alright!

One of the thugs decided to go with Roman while he carry Neo in his arm and speed off with a van.

In the meantime, Nora who was in the nurse's office checked upon her eyes, and she also felt the same pain with Neo.

On the other event, a strange asteroid descended to Remnant at flaming high speed, people across Remnant thought it was a shooting star and they make a wish upon it. It was the last second, the strange asteroid began to stop itself at the center of the Kingdom of Vale. Everyone was curious why the asteroid hover above the city without making a move.

General Ironwood has been noticed the asteroid after it landed above the city of Vale and he already order, Winter and some soldiers to clear out the scene.

Back at the Beacon Academy, Nora has been scratching her eyes ever more since the asteroid landed while Neo, who is at the hospital with Roman, In which the officer have come to him and told them to wait a moment because he wishes his sidekick to be okay while the doctor having to exam her eyes in which her eyes went violently hurt.

Cosmos and the others who felt this presence unsettling, when the asteroid hover above the city doing nothing.

Riku: I have a bad feeling about this...

Gai: Me too...

It wasn't long after the asteroid landed, it started to crack as it was about to hatch or form into something worst as it glowed brighter every moment.

A loud sound of an explosion explodes around the asteroid to reveal a monstrous creature, a monster without a face, have a sound like laughter, and moving with after image follow every move it moves, have an alike underskirt wrap around the waist below, have a wing which wingspan about 130 m long. (Known as the Mother of Greeza, or short M.G)

The civilians all went panic when they see M.G appearance and started to run away from it, as M.G started to moved to Beacon academy direction while destroying the cities without touching them. Winter and her soldiers tries to stop it with their dust bullet, it was not avail since it repelled all of it.

Winter tries to used her glyphs to try at least damage it but it was the same result. She was hoping for not using her ultra-eyes because she was not ready yet but she want to protect the peoples and so, she used it.

Winter: SHUA!!

Winter's body starting to changes as the ultra-eye forms like a helmet around her head and forming a armour plate across her shoulder and her chest. The colour timer of her resemble as a oval shaped, a cyan like skin running through her body. A few silver liner slides through her hips as they form a curly design and two holsters form behind her back in which attach two sluggers. Making her as Ultrawoman Glacier!

Glacier: SHEA!!

M.G stopped its movements as it detected Glacier's appearance.

Glacier standing ready to combat it when M.G standing in front of her watching.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next time on Daughter of the gentle giant

Glacier having difficulty dealing M.G and struggling of using her new power

Zero arrived and starting to beating up M.G with his Luna Miracle form. Geed who seem to be thrown to a building in his magnificent form while Orb slam onto the ground in his origin form while his sword stab to the ground.

Nora and Neo have to endure more of the pain from their eyes.

Ruby: we will meet next time in "The fates of Greeza's children"