Chant my name!! (chapter 6)

Note: this chapter will also have some returning Monster such as Antlar, Gomora, etc, and also the first appearance for Z. Plus if you have any returning monster into this story, comment me and I will surely put them in.

My favorite returning monster: Gilbaris, Skull Gomora(EX), Thunder Killer, Antlar(EX), and Zeppaddon, Galactron, Galactron MKII, Deathfacer, Zetton.

Your returning monster: (comment)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the middle of the trip where Ruby and her classmates along with Glynda, Cosmos, and Zero. Zero was the only one who amazed by the forest color and thought it was autumn. Some of the students are still amazed at the scenery.

Glynda: Yes, students, the Forever Fall is quite a wonderful place.

Student: So what are we doing here?

Glynda: You all are gathered here to collect some of the syrup from the tree for professor Peach's farewell present.

Zero asks Cosmos is professor Peach.

Zero: Who professor Peach, Cosmos?

Cosmos: Professor Peach was a science teacher who experiences every dust in the world and also known as she was the one who didn't show up to their classroom to teach.

Zero: So she was a bad teacher?

Cosmos: No, despite she didn't go the classroom for teaching but she did a good job of helping her pupils studies.

After that, Ruby went to Cosmos and Zero and said;

Ruby: Hey, dad, Zero, wanna help me collect some syrup for professor Peach farewell gift?

Zero: Sure, why not...

Cosmos: Alright.

As Cosmos and Zero went to help Ruby to collect the syrup from the tree.

~~~outer space~~~

There is a figure who is currently fighting a monster causing habits for different dimensions. The figure has diamond eyes lenses, a slugger on top of his head, and a timer which represents an alphabet of 'Z'. He saw the monster heading toward the planet which almost looks like a planet Earth. He quickly chases it down and follows it to the planet.

???: Hey!! Come back here!!

~~~At Mistral~~~

Gai is currently traveling across the kingdom and at that moment, he felt something unusual around and decided to head back to Cosmos and Zero.

~~~Back at Forever Fall~~~

As Cosmos is helping Ruby collecting the syrup on the tree and felt an uneasy feeling is about to show up and Zero walks to Cosmos and said;

Zero: You felt that, Cosmos?

Cosmos: Yes...

~~~Meanwhile~~~

On top of the Forever Fall, Jaune, and Cardin telling him to throw a bottle of syrup to Zero. Jaune refuses to throw the bottle full of syrup and throw it at Cardin's chest plate. Cardin was furious at Jaune and hold him by his collar and said;

Cardin: Well, this is not very nice... Jauney-boy...

Until then, they felt the ground started to shake up as the ground starts to crack as something is about to bust out beneath the surface. The earthquake stops and reveals two large pincers on the ground, Cardin's team went to touch the pincers and it's move and reveals the full body of the creature.