23

yoongi stared up at jeongguk in shock horror. a punishment? 

"w-what?!" yoongi gasped as jeongguk kneeled in front of him. 
"kitten was bad, so kitten needs to learn his lesson, no?" 

yoongi looked around at all the others in the room, none of which seemed to have the intention of stopping this so-called punishment. 

he just knew it wouldn't be good. 

"n-no! no please!" yoongi begged, hands gripping jeongguk's baggy shirt like a vice. "please, gukkie! y-yoonie will be a g-good boy...j-just, please... d-don't punish me..." the boy wept pitifully, praying that someone would have sympathy for him. unfortunately, that wasn't the case as jeongguk sat beside him as jimin forced yoongi over the younger's lap.

"n-no! no please! i'm sorry! y-yoonie's sowwy! pwease!"

jeongguk rubbed his back lightly, hushing him. "sweetheart, do you trust me?" he asked softly, receiving a quick nod from the crying boy. "then if you really need me to stop, what will you say, hm?"
"u-um... cherry.. i-i like cherries..." yoongi mumbled. jeongguk hummed and kissed the boy's head. "then gukkie will get you some cherries if you take this punishment like the good boy you are, okay?"

yoongi bit his lip, now feeling much more safe. it was okay. jeongguk wasn't like the rest. he wasn't like his mom. he wasn't like mr kim. he wasn't like wonjun. he was safe. he nodded slowly. "o-otay gukkie. i-i trust you... love you gukkie,"

jeongguk's heart fluttered at the words, stroking his backside softly. "i love you too, sweets. i'll only do five, okay?"

yoongi nodded again, clutching the sheets tightly as he closed his eyes. 

the other boys stood around, trying to distract themselves in the best ways possible. jimin had taken a liking to a particular spot on the ceiling, whilst taehyung found the floor suddenly fascinating. 

all five of them were snapped out of their thoughts when the first spank landed and yoongi let out a small shriek. jeongguk waited a few seconds before doing the next, letting yoongi hold onto his hand.

"you're doing so well, love," namjoon began. "i'm so proud of you, y'know,"

yoongi sniffled as he looked up at the other. "w-weally?" he whimpered softly as the third spank hit. "yes, baby. you're being such a good boy," seokjin added. "t-tank chu daddy..." 

with this little confidence boost, yoongi was able to take the other two like they were nothing. he was sniffling softly as jeongguk fixed him up. 

"shh, my good boy," jeongguk whispered as yoongi buried his blotchy face in his shoulder. jeongguk looked at jimin who was quick to leave the room and run down to seokjin's kitchen, searching high and low for a pack of cherries for his baby. 

when he found them, he made sure they were good enough for the boy before he ran back upstairs where he found yoongi giggling softly as taehyung blew raspberries on the boy's soft tummy. 

"t-tickles!!" yoongi squealed loudly. 

"baby~" jimin cooed, shaking the pack of cherries slightly. 

yoongi gasped and made grabby hands for them. "cherries! cherries! d-daddy lookies! minnie g-got yoonie cherries!" 

seokjin cooed at him as he peppered kisses all over the little's face. "yes baby~! minnie got yoonie cherries for being such a good boy! we're all so proud of you~!"

yoongi giggled softly as he was fed a cherry, perfectly happy with being taken care of by these six amazing caregivers. he loved it, and he wouldn't be anywhere else.