1

yoongi hummed almost silently to the beat of his music as he strutted with pride throughout the school hallways. he smirked as he saw his current girlfriend walk over to him before she grabbed his thin arm tightly.

"hey, yoonie!" she greeted flirtatiously as her finger traced his not so toned chest. yoongi hummed in response as he pecked her soft pink lips. "hey, chaeyoung. how was your day, baby?" he asked her as his arm snook around the back of her neck. she giggled and blushed at the nickname and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "my day was stressful as always... we could always go into the janitors closet and... y'know," she winked at him suggestingly as the palm of her hand lowered down to his torso. yoongi smirked again and nodded, agreeing to her suggestion.

"min yoongi! son chaeyoung! why are you still lurking around the school? you should have been in lessons 15 minutes ago!"

"shit," yoongi muttered to himself as he turned to face the furious expression of his science teacher. "y'see, mr kim. i don't really care, and i don't think chae does either," he sighed in response. mr kim sighed and pinched the tip of his nose, shaking his head slightly. "aish, min, what am i supposed to do with you? chae, get to your lesson. yoongi, come with me,"

yoongi and chaeyoung exchanged a glance before they reluctantly separated from each other. chaeyoung blew a kiss towards her boyfriend before she dragged herself in the direction of her current lesson.

mr kim grabbed yoongi's wrist tightly, making the student whimper in pain. "you're not so tough now, are you boy?" mr kim growled in his ear and yoongi scowled in response. "get your fucking hand off me!" yoongi yelled as he slapped his teacher's wrist. mr kim was taken aback by this and grabbed the back of yoongi's blonde hair. "i said get off! don't fucking touch me, you fucking perv!" yoongi was screaming as he tried to pull himself out of his teacher's arms.

yoongi's heart picked up its pace as he felt himself get pinned against the wall. he shook his head and tried to kick the man, however, mr kim stood on his feet. "don't think you're getting out of this, baby boy. now tell me what you and your girlfriend were gonna do?" he smirked as he whispered sultry words into yoongi's ear.

yoongi scoffed. "we were gonna fuck... because i actually like pussy, not dick like you, you fucking gay freak. it's bad enough you're a perv... but gay?! you fucking disgust me!" he yelled with no filter whatsoever.

the teacher held himself back from the boy for a few more seconds, contemplating what his was going to do which made yoongi want to collapse from fear. "hey! s-sir! um... i need help with my science work... what's going on?"

yoongi used the sudden distraction to throw a hard right hook at the elder. the other student's eyes widened as he watched yoongi push the man to the floor before he sped down the deserted hallway.

he looked at the teacher on the floor to the direction yoongi ran off in before he chose to sprint down the hallway after his senior.

"sunbae-nim!" namjoon yelled as he burst through the door of the school's bathroom. he didn't expect to see the school's most feared misfit hunched over the sink, shaking immensely as tears rolled down his reddened cheeks.

"min yoongi-ssi..." the boy spoke softly. yoongi glanced over at him and was quick to wipe his eyes with a shaky arm. "the fuck are you looking at?! huh?! you fucking nerdy ass freak!" the blonde shouted. he realises the younger student bowed out of respect. "my name is kim namjoon... may i ask why you're crying, sunbae? was it because of mr kim?"

yoongi shuddered at the mention of his teacher's name and glared at the student. "it was, wasn't it? that's why you punched him~"

namjoon was cut off when he felt himself get attacked with weak, powerless punches as his senior sobbed into his chest. "j-just leave! get out! d-don't tell a-anyone you saw me l-like this!" yoongi screamed. namjoon couldn't stop himself from pulling the smaller boy into a hug in a desperate attempt to calm him down.