14

"so... what did juancock say to you, oppa?" chaeyoung asked him after a few moments of silence in her car.

yoongi just shrugged. "not much... but it hurt more because it was like he was mocking my little space and that just... ugh! i didnt like it," yoongi replied, frustratedly letting out a small cry as his fists slammed lightly on his slim thighs.

chaeyoung just scoffed and ruffled the boy's hair. "don't listen to him, oppa. he's just a stupid little kid," she told him and yoongi nodded in agreement.

"yeah... yeah he really is. he thinks- he thinks he can disrespect his sunbae.. what a brat!" yoongi ranted, almost whining to his ex-girlfriend who smiled fondly.

"tell you what. we'll tell mingi that he's been bullying you and that you can't hurt anyone anymore or else you'll be expelled?" chaeyoung suggested, a darker idea beneath her soft voice. yoongi chuckled at her 'bad girl' attitude but shook his head. "i'll be fine, chae. if he comes near me i'll just... not do anything about it... or hurt him myself. i'm not weak, i'm still mr bad boy min yoongi,"

chaeyoung just chuckled and ruffled his hair once more. "god, i love you yoongles... have i ever told you you're like a brother to me- that sounds weird considering we've slept together but... i mean.."

yoongi just laughed quietly, shaking his head in adoration at the smaller girl's words. "i love you too, chae. as a sister... let's just pretend the relationship never happened..." he replied with a gummy smile on his face. "aish, yoongi. you're too cute for your own good,"

~~~

the pair soon arrived at their college, their previous soft and joyous smiles now in smug and cocky smirks.

yoongi held chaeyoung's hand as the two made their way into the large modernized building, strutting with pride as they continued their facade as the power couple of the college just to avoid judgement for who they really were. 

"yoongi, bro, you gotta check this video," yoongi's supposed best friend, mingi spoke up from behind the small boy, tugging him back by his backpack. mingi presented his phone to yoongi, a video of him sobbing into seokjin's arms catching his attention. "dude, the fuck? are y' soft?" mingi almost scoffed, looking at the video with distaste. 

"no... haven't even touched that-that freak since i beat the fuck out of him. this shit's fake, gi," yoongi lied, knowing full well that the video was in fact legit and he did release his sorrows whilst in the comforting embrace of one of his victims. mingi just snickered and nodded. "i'll get it taken down before anyone else sees it... see y' later, hyung," 

yoongi took a deep sigh of relief as he watched the tall redhead begin to stride down the hallway, out of his line of sight.

but one thing bugged him. who the fuck took the video?

~~~

"yoon-"
"and then i'm actually gonna lose everyone-"
"gi-,"
"but the thing is they're all fake anyway... but then they'll hate me-"
"oppa-"
"i'm gonna be a fucking laughing stock, fuck-"
"yoongi oppa!!"

yoongi jumped at the loud yell of the petite girl, squealing slightly. chaeyoung sighed. "what if it was juancock?" she questioned and yoongi froze.

jeongguk and he didn't have the best relationship and he knew that all too well, but he didn't think that the younger would have the nerve to destroy his reputation, no, destroy his life because of his little space. jeongguk took care of him when he was in his headspace but teased him when out. 

maybe this was another form of teasing from the junior.

yoongi growled slightly as the thought hit him like a truck. "i'm gonna make him regret it,"