8

namjoon watched happily as yoongi quickly approached him whilst wearing a 'Fear of God' hoodie and some black ripped jeans. in all honesty, he preferred yoongi's little outfit more than that, yet he couldn't deny that the older still looked ethereal.

he watched as yoongi climbed back into his car with his head hung. "did you eat in there?" namjoon asked as the car began moving again. yoongi shook his head mutely, his eyes still downcast.

namjoon took acknowledgement and took a different turn. "u-uh... namjoon-ah? college was that way..." yoongi pointed behind them unsurely and glanced at namjoon. "i know, we're going somewhere first," namjoon replied and yoongi nodded, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

yoongi's head looked up when he noticed the car pull up outside of the house. "namjoon-ah, where are we?" yoongi asked. "a friend's house. he'll be out in a moment," namjoon replied nonchalantly and yoongi huffed in annoyance.

"behave," namjoon ordered, not even sparing his hyung a glance as he watched someone approach the vehicle.

yoongi looked down when he noticed who it was.

jeon jeongguk.

'oh shit~ shoot... he's gonna kill me.. maybe that's why namjoon brought him here? oh shoot.. what if he's even more mad because i'm here? what if he gets everyone else to hurt me? i-is that what i deserve for hurting seokjin hyung? was seokjin hyung lying~'

"yoongi! earth to min yoongi!" he heard a semi-deep voice exclaim as fingers clicked in front of his face. yoongi was brought back to his senses and looked into the face of the very boy who he was fearful of.

"what do you want, nerd?" the words just came out of his mouth instinctively, despite how much he regretted it. "hey, i don't think that's very nice, do you, namjoon?" jeongguk's scolding gaze shifted from yoongi to the boy behind him.

"not at all. but he's been like that all morning," namjoon replied, flicking the back of yoongi's head lightly.  yoongi squealed at the sudden pain but put his hand in front of his mouth afterwards.

jeongguk smirked and lifted yoongi's head with by his chin. "hey, don't look down baby boy. i might just have to punish you~"

that made yoongi's eyes widen as he slapped the younger's hand away. "who the fuck do you think you are?!" he turned behind him. "you fucking told him, didn't you!? you told him!"

yoongi's face was blood red with anger and namjoon didn't know how to react. he didn't consider the negatives of telling the others.

"now you- you fucking freaks know my biggest f-fucking secret a-and you're gonna tell others and... they're gonna think i'm a freak a-and they'll hate me a-and it'll all be your fault!"

namjoon didn't miss the way yoongi's eyes glistened with tears as he lightly punched his chest for the second time that week.

"hey... hyung calm down. no one will tell. no one but us know and we're gonna keep it a secret okay?" namjoon assured as he grabbed yoongi's thin wrists lightly. "but... y-you already did joonie..." yoongi sniffled.

namjoon frowned at the sight of his hyung's eyes glistening like diamonds with tears. "hyung-nim, please trust me,"

"trust you?! how the fuck can i trust you?!" yoongi roared back angrily, his loud voice actually startling the other two boys in the car. "i let you know my biggest fucking secret and you tell this little fucking dweeb!" yoongi yelled back, referring to jeongguk who sat in the back, somewhat awestruck by the boy's fury.

he almost felt bad.

almost.

"i'm sorry, i really am~"
"forget it... just take me to school. don't even fucking think of telling anyone else and don't even think about talking to me today!"

word count: 634 words

i'm saddddddddddd

RIP Goo Hara, another angel taken from us.
my heart shattered when i heard the news but at least she is in a safe, happy haven along with sulli.
</3