3

yoongi walked into the the dance hall, gaining plenty of looks since he was over half an hour late. he had deemed himself ready seeing as he no longer bared tear-stained cheeks nor puffy red eyes.

"the fuck you looking at?" he sneered at the class who were all quick to divert their attention to their teacher. aside from one, jung hoseok. the top dancer in their year and also head of the dance team. yoongi admired hoseok and how he's so focused on his job of dancing and teaching others how to. yoongi had overhead hoseok mention to one of his friends that he would love to be a dance teacher some day and yoongi smiled. he knew that took dedication and he strongly admired that.

but would he let jung hoseok know that? hell no.

yoongi glared at the younger before he looked at the rather annoyed dance teacher. "you're late, yoongi. and i hear you just beat up one of your classmates?" the teacher scoffed as he shook his head in disappointment. "how do you expect to get anywhere in life? you're not going to, you're probably going to rot in a jail cell,"

the class reacted strongly to the teacher's words and yoongi only nodded and fixed his gaze on the ground. he wasn't about to let his entire class know how much those words hurt him. "well it's not much different to here is it?" yoongi muttered.

out of the corner of his eye, he could see hoseok look at him in concern, as though he knew that yoongi was hurting.

but yoongi wasn't just hurting. he was agonising. he felt jolts of guilt attacking him constantly from his encounter with seokjin and he had a voice in the back of his head nagging him about how worthless and pathetic he was.

and hoseok seemed to notice that.

"sir, actually i'll help him get the hang of it. i'll give him private lessons during lunch!" the said boy offered almost instantly. "i'll help him dance and if he needs help with anything else, i can get my friend namjoon to do it!"

namjoon.

right.

the very boy who saw yoongi in his weakened state, he wondered if he had told hoseok which is why the younger suddenly began to pity him so much. that may have also been the reason seokjin had called him weak.

"that's super kind of you, hoseok. i'll make sure to reward you for this," the teacher agreed and yoongi let out a long groan. "oh shush. if you'd have just arrived on time, you would've known the steps. now just sit out for the rest of the lesson,"

~~~

"so... are you ready yoongi sunbae?" hoseok asked as he drank from a bottle of water. yoongi watched hoseok's adam's apple bob as he drank, biting his lip as he forced himself to look away from the incredibly hot sight.

"sunbae?" hoseok spoke up again and yoongi looked up at him. "yes... yeah, sure. let's just get it over and done with." yoongi signed as he got himself into position.

hoseok began instructing the older, not failing to notice the way his eyes were glossed over as though he was miles away in thoughts that were urging tears to escape. "yoongi sunbae, are you okay? you seem... off? i get that we aren't friends but if you really need to, you can talk to me," hoseok said before he pauses the music, glancing at yoongi in concern.  yoongi sighed and shook his head. "i'm find hoseok-ah. i just- i have a lot on my mind," yoongi said, despite his tearful eyes.

"sunbae... you're not. please talk to me, i want to help you," hoseok encouraged, talking ahold of yoongi's slender fingers. that was all it took for the waterfall of tears to escape yoongi's feline-like eyes.

"i-i'm sorry!" yoongi wailed as he held the younger tightly. "i-i d-didn't mean to h-hurt seokj-jinnie... 'm sorry! 'm really sorry!"

hoseok was shocked by the outburst, yet he didn't hold himself back from wrapping his arms around the older. "sunbae, it's okay," he soothed as he rubbed his back. "why did you hurt him?"

"j-jinnie s-sunbae said y-yoonie's disgusting.... b-because yoonie d-don' like g-gays.. b-but~"

"hey hoseok hyung! did you hear that min yoongi- oh~" yoongi looked up to see the shocked expression of one of his victims. park jimin. "h-he put seokjin hyung in the infirmary... namjoon hyung and jungkookie are with him,"

yoongi only seemed to cry louder at the news and hoseok didn't know whether to push the other away or hold him closer. he chose the latter option and whispered sweet nothings into yoongi's ear.

he's so warm. i love being held by him... he'd be such a good caregiver... wait.. what?? yoongi thought.

"lemme go.." he whined out once his cries reduced to whimpers and sniffles. hoseok nodded and pulled away from him, leaving yoongi to stand in his and jimin's pressuring gazes. "don't either of you fucking tell anyone! i-i know that little shit namjoon told you... don't make the same foolish mistake," yoongi threatened through a growl, yet neither boys were the slightest bit intimidated.

they allowed him to walk out of the dance hall and towards what they assumed was the cafeteria (it was actually the rooftop) before they exchanged a knowing glance.

"he's no bad boy," jimin stated.
"nope. he's a baby boy,"

word count: 924 words