13

the morning had come fast and yoongi's head shot up when he realised he wasn't in his own room. again. "shit!" he cried out and threw himself out of bed.

he stumbled tiredly as he glanced at the other boys sleeping peacefully around the room. he sighed as he began putting his own clothes on, not expecting any of the younger boys (or older, in seokjin's case) to awaken considering it was only 6am.

that was until he heard a "damn, hyung. you have a fine ass," the comment instantly made yoongi pull his pants up and turn to face the boy who spoke.

jeon jeongguk.

the youngest in the room stared at him with a cocky smirk, his head resting on his arm. yoongi blushed intensely as he shot a fierce glare. jeomgguk just chuckled at the boy and winked considering he found yoongi to be as threatening as an angry kitten.

"yah! you little brat!" yoongi scoffed angrily and jeongguk snickered. "yeah, baby?"
"yah! stop it! i swear to god that i'll fuck you up, bunny boy," yoongi forced himself to growl out and jeongguk only cooed.

in all honesty, jeongguk's cockiness was really beginning to anger yoongi. no, he didn't want to punch jeongguk or hurt him in anyway, he wouldn't even think about hurting him like that; but he did want to scream and cry because of the younger's merciless teasing.

not only that, but it was increasing his insecurity. yoongi was already insecure of his little space and weakness. he hated how submissive he was yet jeongguk was continuously pressing the wrong buttons.

long story short, yoongi wanted to cry.

it was really no surprise when a small tear trickled down yoongi's pale cheek.

jeongguk's cocky smirk soon turned itself into a guilty frown at the sight of it. he froze when yoongi held his hand up as he grabbed his phone.

you:
chae
please get me
i was little around the 6 nerds
i feel so horrible and disgusting
jeongguk's teasing me
chae please

chae 😻💞:
baby it's okay
i'll come yet you, what's the address?

you:
***** ***

chae 😻💞:
ok.. i'll be there in  a few minutes
wake joonie up if hes there
and tell jeongguk he'll have to deal with me if he keeps teasing you!

you:
thank you chae
i'll wake joonie..
hurry... I need cuddles and kisses

chae 😻💞:
i'll be a few minutes baby, just stay with joonie

yoongi turned off his phone after that and left the girl on read. he would see her later anyway. he wiped his eyes and looked at namjoon who was sleeping peacefully on a small air mattress.

he considered actually waking him up put of his content slumber but quickly decided against it as namjoon was too peaceful.

instead yoongi just packed the rest of his things whilst jeongguk watched with guilt attacking him mercilessly. he had caused the innocent boy to feel so insecure and he fucking hated it.

the youngest noticed how the pale boy's eyes lit up when there was a knock on the door. the sound awoke jin whose head popped up from the thick bed sheets.