24

the next morning, around four hours after he managed to finally asleep; yoongi awoke to the furious sound of his mother banging relentlessly on his bedroom door. 

he groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes with a pout as she stormed into the room. "have you fucking stolen my cigarettes?!" she screamed, her eyes bloodshot. 

yoongi's heart dropped as he stuttered out pathetic lies and excuses. "have you? fucking answer me!" she demanded. the terrified son knew that arguing was pointless and nodded slowly, his eyes downcast. "i-i'm sorry, e-eomma... r-really... please...p-please don't hurt-" a harsh slap on the cheek cut off yoongi.
"you're fucking in for it, boy."

~~~

yoongi limped into school, poorly done makeup covering the bruises that littered his face and body. he received many looks, though they were soon gone when he shot the students a cold glare. a glare that warned them of how much he could hurt them. he thought about slamming their heads into lockers, perhaps tying their own arms around their neck until they choked themselves out.... but alas, that was illegal. 

he was brought back to reality when he felt boney hands clutch onto his arm. he looked to the side and groaned to himself. "what the fuck do you want, minji?" he spat. "i'm breaking up with you. now fuck me, or fuck off,"

the small girl spluttered out words as her eyes teared up instantly. yoongi didn't care. he lost the motivation to care. "f-fine!" she huffed, grabbing his hand. yoongi raised his eyebrow as he felt himself get dragged into the janitors closet. he knew what he was about to do, and it was nothing he hadn't done before. but he felt so guilty. almost like he was cheating... 

... (slight NSFW warning)

"o-oh fuck~!"
"you like that baby girl?~"
"h-harder!"

this girl reminded him of something

"d-don't stop, oppa!~" 

of someone. 

"fuck...jimin.."

a loud slap echoed throughout the small janitors closet. and that was the end of that. 

~~~

"he moaned park jimin's name!" 
"is he gay?!"
"ew, what the fuck? fag!" 
"yoongi! you're disgusting!"
"excuse me, sir. you must know that sex before marriage and homosexuality is a sin, right?"
"did you really moan jimin's name when you fucked minji?!"
"you're going to hell, fag!"
"is being gay really that trendy, hyung?"

yoongi hung his head as words and slurs were thrown at him. even his own friends. he moaned jimin's name. after years of hiding, his secret was out. 

biting back tears, he wandered helplessly around the school, praying to find one of the nerds that he had grown to love. he was losing hope until he collided with a toned back.

"i-i'm sorry! p-please don't h-hurt yoon...i mean, me!" 

"baby?" 
"g-gukkie!" yoongi squealed, standing up quickly to embrace the younger. "gukkie... y-yoonie's scared. y-yoonie wan go home... p-pwease..." 
"shh, little one. gukkie will protect you. i know that it's scary, baby, but i'm right here, okay?" 

yoongi wept uncontrollably, clutching the younger's shirt tightly. his entire world was falling apart right before his eyes, and yet being in jeongguk's arms made him feel like everything was going to be okay. he never wanted to lose his gukkie.

"gukkie... y-yoonie loves you... a-a lot..." 

eh. rushed filler. but uh. yeah. angst. drama. romance. segs. yeah. this fucking sucks, i know. maybe I'll go through it when i'm bored sometime. but until then... deal with it, lilies.

anygay, i have no memes, only depression. so, apologies for that. NOW GO DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD. AND E A T  S O M E T H I N G. I LOVE YOU, LOSER, AND YOU FUCKING MATTER IN THIS WORLD. OKAY? OKAY. GOOD. NOW GO. STOP SIMPING OVER YOONGI AND G O.