19

yoongi laid peacefully on chaeyoung's bed, eyes shut as mina played with his hair softly. "he's so cute..." he heard the black-haired girl whisper. a gentle pink dusted his cheeks at the comment and he could hear the content smile on chaeyoung's face as she agreed.

but then he felt the atmosphere shift and despite the fact that his eyes were closed, he knew the soft smiles of the girls fell. 
"when are you gonna tell him?" he heard mina ask before chaeyoung sighed. 
"i... i don't know. i don't know if i will or not," he could tell that she was nervously nibbling her lip, a habit he'd noticed from her.
"you gotta tell him, chae. he needs to know," 

"I'll tell him tonight,"

~~~

"joonie! joonie home!" yoongi squealed as he wrapped the lanky boy in his arms tightly. "missed you! i missed you!" he added.

namjoon laughed softly as he embraced the younger back. "hey baby boy! how was your day with chaeyoung and mina?" he asked with a smile.
"it was good, joonie! we played with my new toys an' then i napped, an' then we played cat an' mouse, an' then we had chicken nuggies, an' then ice cream an' then joonie came home, an' then i told joonie about my day an' then joonie gave me a big big big kissie!" 

namjoon couldn't help but smile fondly at the little and did in fact give yoongi a big kiss on the cheek, and then his other, and before he knew it the little boy was giggling with the amount of kisses namjoon was quickly planting on his adorable face.

"did chae tell you the news sweetheart?" namjoon asked. yoongi just shrugged. chaeyoung had told him a lot of stuff today, how was he supposed to know if it was news or not? 

namjoon chuckled and ruffled his fluffy hair. "well then, baby, lets go sit down and she can tell you. but you're gonna have to be big okay?"
yoongi's smile faltered. "b-big...?" he questioned with a  pout. namjoon just wanted to kiss it off-

namjoon sighed. "if you're big for a few minutes, I'll let you stay off college tomorrow, okay? I'll tell your eomma that you're ill or something,"  

okay now yoongi liked that idea. his eyes went down to the floor and after a few seconds he finally looked up. "okay... i'm big..."

namjoon gulped nervously, the atmosphere now awkward as he knew that he was no longer talking to soft baby yoonie, but rather his stubborn hyung min yoongi.  "so? you gonna tell me the news or what?" he scoffed as he made his way to lounge on the couch.

chaeyoung and mina were surprised as they weren't expecting to have to tell him so soon, but the blonde sucked in a nervous breath nonetheless.

namjoon took a seat beside yoongi and nodded for chaeyoung to speak. "so... you know how my eomma and appa travel a lot for work..." she began nervously and yoongi nodded, raising his eyebrow. "yeah?"
"my dad got some sort of promotion or something. but... he's gotta stay in japan nad... I'm flying over there in 2 days..."

yoongi's heart dropped at the words. "w-when will y-you be back?" he asked. mina bit her lip, holding back her own tears as he rested her hands on her girlfriend's thigh. "that's the thing, oppa... s-she won't be," she sobbed out, hiding her face on chaeyoung's shoulder.

yoongi froze and stared at the two, trying to comprehend what he was just told. "n-no... please... tell me it's not true..." he shook his head, fighting back tears. he wasn't weak.

he was only met with silence and he bit his lip hard to hold back a sob. "i-i won't see you again..."
chaeyoung nodded and pulled yoongi and mina into her arms. "i'm so sorry, yoongi. if i could stay i would but my dad made it clear... i'm sorry little one, mommy's sorry. i know you trusted me, and i'm sorry to break your trust like this b-but... just remember that I'll always love you, okay?" 

yoongi cried loudly, now fully in his headspace but being far from relaxed. namjoon rubbed small circles in his back soothingly. "it'll be okay, baby. you still have me, daddy, hobi, minnie, taetae and gukkie. we're not gonna leave you, okay precious? and you'll be able to call and facetime mommy as well! please don't cry sweetheart, i can't stand to see your pretty little kitty eyes all red," 

yoongi sniffled and tried to halt his tears. "there we go, good boy," mina praised and yoongi forced a smile. "my good boy," chaeyoung added, pecking his cheek softly. "i love you, baby,"
"i love you more mommy..."

word count: 777 words

aha i already had a whole a/n written but nooo the wifi wants to suckkkk

anyway sooo I have a friend and I think she knows who she is- she thinks yoongs is a dom without a praise kink :))

raise your hand if yoongis a soft, subby kitten with a praise kink 🥰

also you guys know I love you and I'd never purposely leave you guys without memes and pictures but wattpad sux more than yoon sux hobi and so I cant get the pictures on 🥺🥺🥺🥺

I love youuuuuuu