18

"little space is well- a mindset that's more... childish. you see when yoongi's stressed or sad or scared... or maybe just for fun, he goes into this headspace where he acts like a child basically. this is little space- and when hes in little space he has people who look after him called caregivers- which is me and seokjin oppa,"

mina listened closely to her girlfriend's explanation, eyes cast downwards as she comprehended it.

"that is... just... fucking adorable!" she squealed after a moment of silence, hands going to squeeze yoongi's cheeks.

yoongi's eyes widened as his cheeks were forced into a pout. "you're so cute!"

yoongi just whined and pulled her hands away harshly, not enjoying the way mina's soft hands pampered his squishy cheeks. mina just smiled sheepishly as she turned to chaeyoung.

yoongi, having a short attention span when in his headspace, got bored of the two girls and made his way back to hoseok's lap.

"hi again," hoseok chuckled, wrapping his arms securely around the little's waist. yoongi only hummed in response, stealing bites of taehyung's food.

"yah, is my baby stealing?" taehyung asked teasingly. yoongi smiled innocently and shrugged. "n-no. pfft... I would never!" he lied, quite blatantly more of the younger's food. "hmm.. then I guess there's a little thief!" taehyung played along and yoongi fake gasped.

"what does my little boy say about helping taetae find the food thief?" taehyung offered and yoongi nodded frantically. "yes! yes! d-detective yoonie will find the t-thief!"

hoseok cooed at the little before two glares were sent his way. "seokie's the food thief!" yoongi exclaimed before hoseok found himself being attacked with fries from taehyung's tray. he gasped when he looked at the innocent expressions of yoongi and taehyung. "yah! you have the wrong guy! i'm not the food thief i swear!" hobi huffed and yoongi just giggled.

"okay fine~ i know who the food thief is," hoseok began and whispered in yoongi's ear. "it's your daddy, baby," yoongi gasped at the words before he moved to straddle taehyung's lap. "taetae! daddy's food thief! not seokie!" he seemed so shocked and taehyung couldn't help but coo, especially considering he knew that it was yoongi who was stealing his food.

"dadddyyyy," yoongi dragged out, attracting seokjin's attention once more. "yes, baby?" he spoke, bending down to be face level with the little. "daddy bad. daddy steal taetae's food,"

seokjin sent a confused glance towards taehyung who just mouthed at him to go with it. seokjin fake gasped. "how did you find out!? aish, my little prince is too smart for his own good," he chuckled as yoongi grinned proudly. seokjin pinched his cheeks as the little once again basked in the attention.

~~~

much to yoongi's dismay, their 45-minute lunch break flew by too fast and he found himself in his regular headspace, surrounded by the school's misfits. hongjoong, seonghwa, yunho, yeosang, san, mingi, wooyoung and jongho. he had his arm wrapped around chaeyoung's shoulders. he wanted to be surrounded by his caregivers, receiving kisses and cuddles just like before but he knew he couldn't get that.

"yah! yoongi hyung! you good there?!" seonghwa exclaimed, fingers snapping in front of yoongi's dazed eyes, snapping him out of his daydream. "yeah, yeah. i'm fine, hwa. tired as fuck," he chuckles, pressing his nose into chaeyoung's neck affectionately. he could tell she didn't really like that but the pair continued to keep up the charade.

he saw the way wooyoung's nose scrunched up in disgust and pulled away, silently thanking the second youngest. he really didn't feel happy in this situation, he only put up with it because he was used to it. "you sure you're okay, yoongi hyung? you're not acting like yourself. you've barely even spoken,"