2

yoongi walked in through the doors of their college with chaeyoung clutching his arm tightly. with yesterday's dreadful events pushed to the back of his mind, he continued to put up a cocky i-don't-give-a-shit attitude with his so-called 'queen' by his side.

"hey! min yoongi!" he heard someone shout from behind him. he turned to face the bearer of the voice with a raised eyebrow and smirked. he saw a tall boy with auburn hair whilst wearing a pink sweater and blue jeans. the boy's hand was rested on his hip sassily as he stared at yoongi challengingly. "oh, seokjin. what?" yoongi responded. 

"what the fuck is with you? y-you're homophobic? i- how? why? what's so bad with gay people?! how the fuck is the lgbtq+ community disgusting... you're disgusting!" 

yoongi felt his widened eyes begin to burn with the aching urge to cry, but one glance at the small crowd that had formed made him push all thoughts of being weak aside. 'don't be such a wimp, yoongi' he told himself silently.

the crowd around him were expecting a fight and as much as yoongi really just wanted to walk away, he couldn't bring himself to do that. he glanced down at his girlfriend who shared his expression, yet with a little more fire in her eyes. "you're not actually gonna let that fag talk to you like that, are you, oppa?" she questioned as she looked at him challengingly. 

yoongi growled and glared at the nerdy boy. "oh, of course, the pretty boy would wanna protect his freakish little friends... look at him, trying to act all big and tough but he really just wants to go crying to his mommy that big bad yoongi said mean things about his prissy friends," yoongi mocked with a fake pout, before laughing sickly. "oh you better watch your fucking mouth," he suddenly snapped with a piercing glare, as though there was a switch that had been flipped. 

"oh you're fucked!" yoongi heard one person in the crowd call out towards seokjin whose eyes were now fixed on the floor. "oh, i'm so sorry baby, but the only one wanting to cry to their mommy is you. look at you, you couldn't hurt a fly," seokjin referred to yoongi's thin figure. chaeyoung was annoyed at this boy disrespecting her boyfriend and thus she marched up to him.

the girl was about to open her mouth and release a string of insults but she felt herself get pushed out of the way. her eyes widened comically as he saw her boyfriend on top of seokjin, throwing punch after merciless punch at him. 

yoongi didn't know why he felt so... triggered by the boy's words. was it because it was true? he did want to be held by his mother, he wanted to be held and comforted and he would never willingly hurt anybody. yet, that's what he did. yoongi was confused by himself, he felt lost, he felt lonely and he saw seokjin as someone to take all of that out on. 

"don't! you! fucking! say! shit! like! that! again! you don't know shit about me, kim! rot in hell!" yoongi demanded, a hook accompanying each word. chaeyoung was quick to pry yoongi off seokjin and pull the raging boy away from the scene.

yoongi was shaking with what chaeyoung assumed to be rage and she rubbed his bruised knuckles softly. "yoongi... hey, calm down," she tried to soothe. yoongi nodded and pulled her into his arms, needing someone to hold- or hold him- "h-he... i'm not weak," yoongi breathed out through shaky breaths. chaeyoung shook her head and pecked his lips. "no, you're not weak. i promise," she replied. "did i hurt him badly?"  yoongi asked.

chaeyoung bit her lip and nodded. "he was bleeding... but it's nothing you haven't done before, right? listen, babe. i have to get to class, i have an essay to write. you'll be okay, right?" 

yoongi nodded in response and allowed chaeyoung to pull away. he pecked her lips before watching her leave. he sighed as he was left staring at the wall, his emotions like wildfire inside him as he finally let a tear slip. "i'm sorry, seokjinnie. p-please, forgive m-me...i'm sorry... y-yoonie's sorry," 

word count: 728 words

his cheeks are so squishy istggggg 

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤