7

yoongi awoke to the sound of a man and a woman arguing downstairs. at first he figured it was his mother arguing with one of her hook-ups, but found himself mistaken when he heard the voice of his ex-girlfriend.

his eyes widened as the memories from the previous night flooded him, spitting his pacifier out almost instantly. "fuck... fuck fuck fuck!" he cursed as he climbed out of the bed.

"shit... fucking hell min yoongi, you little weirdo! you just fucked your whole goddamn life up all because you fucking wanted to shove a fucking pacifier in your fucking mouth like a fucking little freak," he cursed through whispers.

he hurriedly ran downstairs and froze when he crashed into a broad chest which sent his weak frame to the ground. "oh, hyung?" namjoon mumbled as he helped the blond boy up.

yoongi blushed in embarrassment even more and shoved the younger away, going into the kitchen to grab his coat and shoes.

"oppa? are you leaving?" chaeyoung asked as she turned away from the stove. "yes. i can't stay here anymore," he mumbled as he put the clothing on. "well let namjoon drive you home then at least... it's cold," chaeyoung reasoned, but yoongi, being the stubborn boy he is, shook his head.

"i'm fine.. i'm a grown man. we have college tomorrow anyway, you two have to study," yoongi declined with a mutter as he made his way to the front door, ready to leave the pair.

"min yoongi. don't you dare take one step out of that door until i've gotten my coat and shoes on," namjoon ordered sternly which made the older boy freeze in his tracks, yet nod submissively in namjoon's direction.

"good boy," namjoon praised as he began to ready himself. he didn't fail to notice the way yoongi's dark eyes light up like stars at the praise. 'cute' he thought as he began walking to the door. "say goodbye to chae," he instructed, expecting yoongi to give him a rude remark.

he was shocked when yoongi ran to give yoongi a small hug. "bye chae," he mumbled and chaeyoung rubbed his back and smiled. "bye yoongi oppa," the girl giggled as yoongi quickly ran back to namjoon.

yoongi was surprised by his own actions. he'd always told himself that he wouldn't take anyone's shit, that he would be assertive and live by his own rules. yet when it came to namjoon, yoongi found himself doing subconsciously whatever it was the younger had told him, despite the previous years of bullying him.

namjoon found it adorable how his ex bully and the school's worst student was so submissive and eager to please. "come on, yoongi hyung. we have college at 9am," namjoon smiled at him. "and i don't think you wanna be walking around in such cute clothes," he added as he grabbed yoongi's pastel pink sweater.

yoongi blushed and slapped the other's hand away lightly as he let himself be guided out of the house.

he got into namjoon's car and watched the younger get in next to him. "can you not drive hyung?" namjoon asked him. yoongi sighed and shook his head. "no, my eomma never allowed me to get lessons," he replied as he sent a sad smile in namjoon's direction.

namjoon didn't say anything else about the subject and decided to begin driving. yoongi was grateful that namjoon nor chaeyoung had mentioned anything about the previous night. he knew he'd exposed his biggest secret to his main victim and he could only pray namjoon kept it.

but what if his didn't?

what if he told his friends?

and they told their friends?

who told their friends?

and before long the whole school would know.

they would know that yoongi liked cuddling plushies and sucking on pacifiers.