26

"what's going on? why's everyone calling yoongi hyung gay? i thought he wasn't out..." jimin spoke, his voice laced with confusion as he approached his friends at their usual table.

it was their lunch break, and all jimin had heard at the lunch line was how min yoongi was "a fag".

seokjin gnawed on his bottom lip as his eyes met jimin's. "as far as i'm aware, he was having sex with someone and moaned a man's name. i'm not sure who-"

"you, jimin," hoseok spoke up.

jimin's jaw dropped as he looked towards the other. "me?- how- wha-" he spluttered, awestruck.

hoseok sighed as he nodded softly. "i've heard that from about seven different people in the past hour,"
"where is he? ... i need to see him,"

jimin's question was only met with a few shrugs and concerned glances. "hopefully with jeonggukie, he's not here either,"

jimin nodded, biting his lip as he strode out of the cafeteria, head risen in confidence. the min yoongi moaned his name over some dumb whore's, of course he was feeling confident.

"yoongi hyung!" he called out, peering down each hallway in desperation.

~~~

yoongi giggled softly at the screen, bouncing happily on jeongguk's lap as minka the monkey finally achieved her dream of being the first monkey on mars.

"g-gukkie, look!" he cheered, eagerly as jeongguk's eyes were fixed on the little with a fond gaze. "hm? oh, right. she made it!" jeongguk responded, eyes not leaving the beautiful male on his lap.

yoongi's head shot up suddenly when he heard his name being called. "yoongi hyung!"

his bottom lip jutted out in a pout as he turned to face jeongguk. "'m not hyungie..." he whined softly, burying his face into the crook of his neck. jeongguk gently scratched the back of his head as a short figure appeared at the end of the hallway.

"you hear that?" jeongguk challenged the figure. "he's not hyung."

said figure made its way towards the pair, before kneeling down in front of them, a fond and content smile on their lips.

"m-minnie!" yoongi squeaked, throwing himself at jimin as he hugged him tightly.
"hey little one~" jimin cooed softly, holding the little close.

"minnie, me an' gukkie watched littlest pet shop an' an' minka is in mars! i-i wan' go to mars!~" the little exclaimed with a bright gummy smile.

jimin gasped as he sat next to jeongguk, the little hanging onto him like a leech, not that he minded very much anyway.

"really? oh, we better keep watching then, bubba to see what happens, don't you think?" jimin said, voice soft as yoongi's attention was quickly brought back to jeongguk's phone.

jimin's head lolled to the side, resting on jeongguk's broad shoulder as the pair admired the oh-so beautiful min yoongi.

"did you hear?" jimin whispered to jeongguk softly.
jeongguk hummed in response, caressing yoongi's slim thigh, not expecting a pained whimper to leave the boy's lips.

"g-gukkie, owies!" the boy huffed angrily.
"...how did you get that owies, baby?" jimin asked.

yoongi turned to face them, finger over his lips, telling them to stay quiet. "can you keep a secret..? y-you not allowed to tell daddy..."

the pair nodded eagerly in reponse. "b-big yoonie did somet'ing weally bad... so his mommy got weally weally angry an' gave yoonie lots an' lots of ouchies."