15

yoongi sighed in relief when he noticed the video had been taken down. thankfully, there was no more chance of his reputation being ruined. 

but now there was another thing on his mind.

who the fuck took the video?

yoongi grunted to himself, his 8 'friends' following behind him like lost dogs.

"hyung! stop walking so fast! my legs are too small to take it!!" hongjoong wailed, almost jogging as he found himself side by side the angry pale student.

yoongi just chuckled at him with a fake smile as he slowed down a little. "not my fault you're so short, joong-ah,"
"yah! i'm not even much shorter than you! you're like 2 inches taller than me, hyung!"

yoongi laughed as the younger went off on his height. he loved the feeling of being more powerful and assertive than a boy whose mullet screamed 'bad boy'.

"stand next to yunho and let yourself feel tall then. he's only 6'1, not too tall for your short ass, is it?" yoongi snickered as he shoved the smaller boy to the side of the tallest member of their group.

"oh yeah! hyung!" wooyoung chriped up after a few more minutes of laughter went by. yoongi hummed and looked to the second youngest. 'he looks a bit like jiminie... shut up, yoongi, do not think of those!' he scolded himself in his head as he gazed at the younger in wonder.

"what was that video about? with you hugging that freak, seokjin," wooyoung asked, tilting his head. his happy smile never left his face though, and that made the way Yoongi's stomach plummeted more bearable.

"i dont know," yoongi replied with a fake scoff. "some weird ass edit someone made. mingi got it taken down anyway,"

the other 8 boys simply hummed and let the topic rest. yoongi breathed a sigh of relief until he saw a teacher walking towards them.

one teacher in particular that made his body tense.

"boys!" mr kim exclaimed, almost circling yoongi's friends. "what are we doing out of lesson?" he asked lightheartedly. yoongi bit his lip as he watched san's eyes narrow into a glare.

"none of your fucking business," he retorted. mr kim sighed as he handed the 8 a detention card each. "an hour after school. be there or you're suspended... get to lesson now or else you'll have an extra 2 hours," the teacher threatened.

yoongi groaned. "just go, boys. what's the point in trying to fight, too much effort," he told them nonchalantly, despite his racing heart.

and so yoongi watched as the 8 boys dragged themselves to their lessons.

yoongi's breath hitched as he felt himself get pinned against the steel lockers by the same rough hands of his disgusting teacher. "now now, baby boy. isn't this deja vu?" mr kim growled in yoongi's ear, the foul breath causing the boy to hold his breath.

yoongi shook his head as he tried to pry himself out of the man's grip.

"surprised your friends are still with you after that video, baby. but why did you hug Seokjin? hm? you're mine... n-no one else can touch you... if I catch you hugging someone again, i'll do more than take a fucking video!" moments of silence passed by, yoongi's mind screaming insults and threats, yet the boy still found himself unable to speak.

"...but for now... i'll just teach you a lesson, okay, pretty boy?"

yoongi felt sick. sick with disgust at the man's vile words. tears streamed down his reddened cheeks as he silently prayed for someone, anyone to save him from such a situation.