Different Homes

Warnings: Abuse

Sorry I haven't been putting any warning for the chapters, I will try to do them from now on. This chapter is a little sneak peak into the lives of everyone and how much they differ from each other.

Y/N laid in bed with her eyes on the ceiling.

"I should go back to sleep. I still have an hour before I need to wake up," she told herself in a dry tone. She turned to look at the clock on her nightstand. It was 6 a.m.
"Go to sleep." she kept telling herself as she buried her face in her pillow. She groaned as she rolled off her bed, snatching her phone and heading to the bathroom to take a shower. Might as well get ready.

The hot water ran down her body as she hummed softly, her father had left during the middle of the night and hasn't come back. It was around 3 in the morning which Y/N found a little suspicious. Another thing she noticed was the voice of that man who came to her house and asked for her father. It sounded like they were in some type of argument, the door slamming as they left. Y/N knew that whatever her father was involved with wasn't anything good, but she knew better than to meddle in his business.

Around 7:30, Y/N sat at the table in her kitchen. She thanked the gods that she found an outfit for the interview. It was actually her mother's, just some stuff that she left behind when she left. Unfortunately, she didn't have any luck with finding some decent shoes, so she had to wear her black converse. Anyone could tell her shoes were worn out through the years, but she still did her best to keep them a little decent. These were her only pair beside her school shoes and volleyball shoes, so she didn't have much of a choice. Y/N didn't bother with any makeup, well it wasn't her choice since she didn't own any.

                                                                                                                                                Y/N's outfit for the interview ( minus bag and other accessories)

She was hungry.

A sigh left her lips as she stared at the empty plate in front of her. She could just sneak some food, but lately, her father has been more an edge than usual. He's always checking his money and that nothing was taken from the kitchen or his room, accusing Y/N when he couldn't find something. Y/N hopped off her seat and gathered her things, getting ready to leave to her interview. She was able to fix her bike, it wasn't the most pretty thing to look at but it'll do. Once she was out of the house, she locked the door and put her things in the basket that the bike had in front of the handles. Before she rode off, her phone buzzed. She wondered who was texting her so early on a Saturday.

Osamu:
Morning

Y/N had a small smile as she saw the message. It was such a small gesture but it was enough to lift her spirits instantly.