Fun

Such a late update, and I'm sorry!

Osamu sighed as he fell onto his bed, taking his phone from his pocket. He stared at Y/N's contact, biting his bottom lip.

Should he call her? Is he being annoying?

A groan of frustration left him as he rolled onto his back.

"Just call her," Atsumu told as he rolled his eyes. Osamu gritted his teeth as he kicked Atsumu's top bunk with his foot. The blonde huffed as he looked under his bed at Osamu upside down.
"The hell man? You've been extra bitchy ever since L/N came back. If ya just admit you like her then I won't have to deal with you and your lack of self-awareness."
"I don't like-"
"Oh my god Samu, I don't even want to hear it. Why are ya so embarrassed by it? Just admit that you like her! No point in lying to me about it." Atsumu huffed as he slapped Osamu's leg. Osamu sat up and glared at Atsumu.

"I don't like her."

Atsumu stared at him with wide eyes, his words processing through his head.
"Oh shit," he mumbled as he covered his mouth. He pulled himself back up and jumped down from his bed to face his brother. Osamu laid back down on his bed and covered his face with his pillow.
"How bad is it?" Atsumu asked as he sat on the floor.
"Bad. Every time I see her I just...." a weird muffled noise followed as Osamu buried his face further into the pillow. After a few moments, he sat back up and rubbed his face.
"I've liked plenty of girls, but I don't know why she's so different." he started as he looked pleadingly at his brother.
"Don't look at me, I've never been in love before." Atsumu chuckled nervously.
"I'm not in love with her, but I don't just like her either. If that even makes sense," he mumbled as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
"It doesn't, but I'm sure you'll figure it out." Atsumu tried to comfort his brother, feeling a little useless at the moment.

It was true, he's never been in love with anyone before. Not that he minded or anything, as long as he had his family, friends, and volleyball, he was happy.

"Look on the bright side, tonight we're going to the movies with Y/N. So use it as an opportunity to figure out your feelings for her. Ya know, like be a little flirty with her and see how you feel about it."
"That's so stupid." Osamu scoffed.
"Look Samu, I know you're bad with girls and all, but don't let that bring you down," Atsumu said in a mocking tone, biting in his laugh.
"The hell does that mean?" Osamu accused.

And once again the twins fell into another fit of bickering.

~~

Y/N rummaged through her drawers for a decent outfit, her anxiety threatening to eat her whole. It was already six and she had no idea what she was going to wear. She didn't want to dress too casually for the dinner, but she also needed a warm outfit for the movies. After 10 minutes, right before Y/N had completely given up, she found something that would get her through the evening.