Just Watch Me

A/N: Heyy guyss. I'm sorry for the late update, I've been busy with school, but now I'm on breaak I'll have more time! In the story I mention a camera that is called a Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta. I had to do some research to know about how it works and where it came from. If something I wrote is not accurate please forgive me, I would love a explanation from anyone who knows about this camera.

I will try to do weekly updates since I'm working on 3 stories with a 4th one in my drafts. Other than that, I hope you enjoy and have an amazing day/night~

"Tsumu, where's my jacket? You took it the morning." A young Osamu asked his brother as they got ready to go leave class.
"Oh sorry, I left it in the gym."
Osamu glared at Astumu as he flung his backpack over his shoulder in annoyance.
"Stop taking my stuff." he huffed out as he headed to the door to go the gym.
"I'll wait for ya at the gate." Astumu called out as he got his stuff into his backpack.

Osamu walked through the empty halls, eyes half lidded as he stared ahead. His footsteps echoed in the hallway as he got to the gym door. He then heard noises coming from inside. Like someone was slamming a ball down. He slowly opened the door and peeked his head through.

There she was. Like always. Sweat was dripping off her forehead as her eyes focused on the net in front of her. Her mouth was slightly open as she panted and the radiating wave of determination flowed from her. Osamu noticed a new cut the grazed above her eyebrow and a fresh black eye. She tossed the ball in the air to serve, but her hand completely missed the ball because she hit to early. She watched as the ball rolled away, her body to exhausted to go and get it.

"Hey L/N." Osamu called out as he finally walked into the gym. Her eyes found his and a smile split across her face.
"Hey Osamu, what are you doing here?" she asked as she wiped her brow with the back of her hand.
"Tsumu left my jacket here." he explained with a huff, walking to the bench to pick it up. Y/N giggled as she suddenly had a new surge of energy, going to pick up the ball and continue to practice. Osamu watched as she kept failing over and over again.

"We have a practice match tomorrow." Y/N panted out as she looked back at Osamu, who was still standing near the bench. He avoided her strong gaze as he looked at the ground, his fingers messing with his jacket.
"Are they going to even let you play?" he couldn't help from the words from slipping out of his mouth.
"Probably not." she sighed with a small smile.
"Then why are you trying so hard? To the point where you get hurt." he knew that those injuries weren't from playing volleyball, he's pretty sure Kyo gave her another beating,
"Well how am I going to bet better? And it doesn't even hurt that much, just stings a little."
Osamu watched as she looked at the ceiling, a thoughtful look on her face.

"But that's not the only reason I keep on playing. It just feels good ya know? I can forgot about everything. I was never really the competitive type, but I kinda have to on a team. But I'll get better. I'll even be the best in Japan one day."

She turned back her gaze to Osamu. He saw as her eyes shined. It's the same way Astumu's eyes look when he plays volleyball. She speaks her next words with a closed eyed smile, her thumb to her chest.

"Just watch me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Osamu."

Y/N waved a little awkwardly as she smiled at him. It had taken a few moments for Osamu to stop staring at her, wondering if that was really her.
"Y-You're back?" he stammered out.
"I am. I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye. And also for not keeping in touch." she apologized with her hands clasped in front of her.
"It's okay." he told her, finally getting back his composure. His eyes half lidded and his hands in his pockets.