The Moon Is Beautiful, Isn't It?

Early chapter! I've been so excited for this story! Hope you enjoy ~

Osamu:

If you're up meet me at the pool

Y/N squinted at her phone as she was snuggled in bed, checking the time to see it was almost 3 in the morning. She sat up and saw the girls fast asleep and then back to her phone. Her heart started to pick up its pace as she quietly slipped out of the bed she was sharing with Kyo.

Y/N was about to walk out the hotel room but had passed by the mirror and was startled by her unruly appearance. In the bathroom she quickly brushed out her hair and even did a quick swig of mouthwash with a cold splash of water on her face before leaving the room. Stepping out she looked down the long halfway to see it dead and silent. She had been expecting a chaperone to keep watch all night, but figured no one would waste their sleep like that. Y/N was still in her pj's as she made her way to the indoor pool that was on the ground level below the lobby, which was just loose warm ups that hung low on her waist and a black spaghetti that was fitted just above her belly button.

The door that led to the pool was now in view, and when she got closer she saw a towel wedged to keep it from closing. Y/N carefully peeked her head in. It was a big and wide room with tall ceilings. The pool itself took up most of the space with a hot tub on one side and the other side furnished with tables and couches. The lights were completely off, but there were large windows that faced the outside and let in the moonlight so there was a beautiful illumination.

Her lips curled into a smile at the sight of Osamu sitting at the edge of the pool; back towards her while he had his legs submerged into the cold water. She walked in and made her way over to him. No words were exchanged as she kicked off her slippers and rolled up her warm ups and sat beside Osamu

She took the time to admire the boy sitting next to her. His gray hair shined but Y/N could still see his natural brunette hair from his undercut. His thick brows were still perfectly clean, almost like he plucked them regularly. Osamu was always someone with good hygiene, and he always smelled of soft and sweet scents with the occasional lingering of what his last meal was. Y/N trailed her eyes to his hands that were resting between his legs. There was a part of her that wanted to reach out and hold them, but she went against it.

How long was she going to fear her feelings?

It was a question she was always asking herself. How much more time was she going to keep dancing around him? Would he get tired of it? Of her? Surely he would, that's what she tells herself. But then again, he's still here sitting by her with nothing but comforting silence. This was something she had never felt before; such calm and comfort in the presence of someone. There was not a doubt in her heart that she was in love with Osamu Miya. Now all that was left was for her mind to stop holding her back.

Her eyes peeled away from his image and back to the moon. She knew she could never just spill her heart to him, but she was dying for it anyways. Now she began to feel nervous at the thought of it, and especially how he would react to it. Y/N took a deep breath and decided it was time to cross this thin line that kept her from Osmau.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

Osamu looked towards her and for once his eyes were full open. Y/N met his gaze with the softest expression. Her eyes glittered from the reflection of the natural light and her hair fell perfectly across her shoulders. There was this magnetic force that seemed to pull him closer to her and he could feel his heart throb in his throat. His face had reached just an inch away from hers, "It is."