The Line Between Us

A/N:   Back and motivated

Enjoy~

"What are ya moping for now?" Atsumu groaned in annoyance as he tried to figure out what his brother was upset about now. Osamu only threw a side glare at him and continued on with packing for the field trip. If there was one thing Atsumu absolutely despised, it was when he was ignored. His days were hard enough since Hori still hasn't bothered to open his messages, but now Osamu barely acknowledging him due to being stuck in his own thoughts was too much for Atsumu to bear. "Whatever, just keep sulking on your side of the room at least." He huffed out, wandering down the hall and into the kitchen to look for something to munch on. A bag of chips was enough to satisfy him, so he plopped on the couch and scrolled through his phone. His finger hovered over Hori's contact, debating on whether he should call. He then shook his head. There was no point in bothering because he knew she would decline it like always. He kept asking himself why her absence bothered him so much, but he settled with the thought that he just wasn't used to someone being so cold to him.

*Y/N sent a message*

His eyes lit up as he opened the picture Y/N sent to their group chat. It was her taking a selfie in her uniform at work with Kiyoshi and Hori munching on pizza behind her.

Y/N:
Pizza night?

It was an invitation he wasn't going to decline. It seemed Osamu was as enticed as he was; already in the bathroom fixing his hair and spraying on expensive cologne. Atsumu laughed as he jumped from his seat and slipped on his shoes, "Y'know she works at Sato's pizza? Not a Michelin star restaurant." He poked fun at his scowling brother.

The bell dinged as Kyo entered. Y/N gleamed and waved her over to sit at their booth. It was already past closing time so they were the only ones enjoying pizza in the dimly lighted space. "Saved you some wings."

Kyo sat next to Kiyoshi with Hori and Y/N in front. "Are you guys packed for tomorrow?" She asked while piling wings onto her plate. "Uh yeah, but I still don't understand how I'm going." Y/N pouted as she wondered who had paid the fee and signed all her paperwork at the very last minute. Hori just shrugged and told her to just be glad it happened, throwing a sly glance to Kyo.

"So what exactly goes on on this trip?" Kiyoshi was intrigued. Kyo licked the remaining sauce from her fingers before she began to explain. "Every year Inarizaki, along with another school from here, takes all its students to Kyoto for a week. Each year have their own buses and stay in their own hotels and overall have different agendas. The first half of the day is for the teachers to chaperone you and give you some history lessons and hands-on assignments. They really go all out on everything. Then, for the afternoon and evenings, it's really free range. You can meet up with the other years and go eat and spend your money on whatever you want. Only rule is that you go back to your respective hotels and rooms by 11. On the last day it's just a big party for all three years at this annual festival in Kyoto. Y'know like wearing fancy kimonos and playing games and all that."

Y/N had a face of awe, "You really get to do all that?" Kyo nodded her head with a hum, biting into another wing. Before she could ask more questions, the bell dinged again and the twins walked in. Soon they were all settled down and grabbing slices of pizza. "Kyo was talking about the field trip. How was it last year?"

Y/N hadn't expected the expressions on all three of their faces, quirking a brow. Kyo didn't even bother to talk any more, stuffing her face with wings and gesturing to Kiyoshi to yap on about something else. Osamu awkwardly cleared his throat as he remembered what had happened last year, and his brother the same. Atsumu decided to talk first, "It's just like every year Y'know. Nothing too special about it, but most students tend to experience a lot of their firsts there."