one

!! Homophobia is a big theme in this story so be aware please 
***Disclaimer: i am not straight nor cisgender so please dont attack me <3

 George wasn't too fond of school. 

Ever since he was outed as gay by his old best friend in eighth grade, he has been bullied and teased relentlessly. Nobody else in his grade level was brave enough to come out after seeing what George was put through, so he was practically a target with a red dot in the middle of his forehead.

And of course he had to be the stereotypical lanky gay boy who didn't have much to defend himself other than him mom. The problem is that he isn't even out to her yet so she wasn't much help.

His goal was to go to school to graduate and then never see any of these people again.

As George took his first steps through the doors for the new school year, he is greeted by a small, little old teacher. The teacher had a light purple blouse on with big colorful earrings. Her name tag read 'Mrs. Williams'.

George walked up to her and unfolded his crumbled schedule paper which had been lying at the bottom of his backpack. "Hi there! Do you know where room C102 is?"

The kind lady put on a big smile and said, "Oh! That's my room. Do I have you for first period?" George was slightly relieved to find someone so welcoming this early into the day. However, his nerves still flared at anyone passing him.

"Yeah, I think so," George said, forcing a small smile onto his face. The women guided them through the halls. Only parts of them were familiar from last year.

George almost stopped in his tracks behind the teacher when he saw a familiar group of people. They were all very well known throughout the school as notorious bullies. Nobody messed with them.

The older members of the group all had nicknames like Techno, Sapnap, and Minx. There was one new member who George didn't recognize right away, however the new boy stood out to him. He was the tallest and his green hoodie was brighter than everyone else's.

George heard a while ago that his name was Clay but wanted his nickname to be Dream. Most people called him Dream in fear of being targeted if they made the mistake of calling him Clay.

"Here we are!" She said, adjusting a paperclip on her gradebook. The classroom slowly filled up with old and new students. He didn't spot anyone who had caused him harm in previous years. The class had almost a warming energy to it.

The room had a tinge of vanilla scent in it coming from a wax melter in the corner of Mrs. William's desk and she greeted everyone. Most people were still half asleep, and others were whispering about the new member. Clay- or Dream was so new, yet was so well-known already.

First period passed very quickly which almost made George disappointed. Now he had to go back and face a whole new class which could potentially have his tyrants waiting for him.

*+*+*+

A/N: I have very cool plans for this story so i hope whoever reads this enjoys :) Writing chapter two right now. (this chapter is one of the shortest ones)

(Words: 520)