four

George looked around his room for anywhere Dream could sit but decided it was either his floor or his bed. His room wasn't very messy, just slightly disorganized.

Dream never specified a time and George didn't have his phone number so George just decided to wait around.

It wasn't until around 6:30 PM that Dream showed up, knocking at George's door holding a laptop and notebook.

George ran down the stairs and his heart was racing as he opened the door. "Come on in," he said quietly.

His hands were shaky and his anxiety was finally setting in at the wrong time. Dream slowly walked in, looking around at the sparse decoration in George's home. Surprisingly, Dream didn't comment on anything out of place or even the ugly painting in his hallway.

His mom was in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner and called over to Dream. "Would you like any spaghetti? We have some leftovers," she said, holding out filled up tupperware. Dream shook his head and declined the nice offer and continued following George, who was already embarrassed of his mom.

Once they made it to George's room Dream made himself at home on George's bed and immediately went on his phone as George worked on the floor.

"So like which parts do you want to be in charge of?" George said, trying to get Dream to help out.
"Uh I don't know. I'll do some pictures or something."

George saw Dream opening the link to their work and copying and pasting some pictures from google.

Dream sat back on the wall and looked around the room. George could feel Dream's eyes wandering from each of his bedroom walls. They were light blue and had some different posters up along with some of George's doodles.

Dream smirked and nodded towards a minecraft poster hanging up on the wall, "Nice posters."

It was an obviously sarcastic comment and George just rolled his eyes at it. "It's not like your interests are any better. What do you do in your free time? Make fun of harmless people to make yourself feel better?"

Was that too far?

Dream looked surprised that George brought that up. He didn't answer and then went back to texting his friends on his phone.

Thankfully, the way they sat in silence as only one of them worked wasn't as awkward as George had anticipated. George was just too nervous to say anything again.

After about an hour of working alone while Dream did whatever, George finally spoke up. "We aren't ever going to get this done if you aren't working."

Dream tossed his phone to the floor and pulled his laptop onto his lap. "Fine. What am I supposed to do since you're the boss." One of his eyebrows was raised at George. 

"Do section three or something I don't know." George was more careful this time. He already knew that he would be obliterated at school by Dream and his friends because of what he said earlier.

A few minutes later George could faintly hear Dream talking under his breath saying, "This would have been a hell of a lot easier if the teacher didn't partner me with you." 

George glanced over and decided to reply, "Tell me about it." 

George thought it was kind of ridiculous how he was the one on the floor and Dream had the entire bed to himself, probably getting germs from his clothes everywhere.
He wouldn't bring himself to say anything because, again, school would just be even worse.

*+*+*+

George closed his laptop and sighed as he cleaned up all of the papers on the floor. "I'm done for the night."

Dream agreed and then started texting his friends. "Okay I'm being picked up now anyways."

George decided he wasn't gonna walk with Dream to the door and as Dream walked out of his room he asked, "Same thing, monday night?"

"Yup," George said before standing up.

He looked out the window to see Dream getting into a car filled with everyone in his group. George knew they would all be getting every detail of George's dumb room and posters.

He went downstairs and saw his mom sitting in the living room.
"How was it sweetie?" she asked George.

"It was fine. I'm gonna head to bed," George replied. His mom waved him away and then George put on a different pair of sweatpants.

As he laid down on his blankets the smell of a cologne was picked up by his nose.

Great.

*+*+*+

A/N: Um george has been streaming for like 5 hours and my dnf brain is going feral??? I HAVE SCHOOL IN 4 HOURS. anyways, i can't write anymore tonight and there are probably mistakes in this because i'm so tired so sorry for that. go drink some water.

(Words: 792)