1.

*Earths PoV*

I raised my hand and placed it on my eyes, to cover up the bright sun-rays that made me want to wake up. Since my alarm didn't went off yet, there was no need to get out of bed either.
To further avoid being woken up, I turned to the other side and put my hand on the spot beside me.

Hm?
Where was he?

Slowly opening my eyes, I confirmed what I already knew, Nong Pan wasn't in his bed anymore. The bedsheet felt quite cold, nothing of his normal body heat was left.
I sat up with a big yawn and tried to adapt to the brightness in the room, but it just made me want to lay down again and take another nap until my alarm finally went off. A glance at the clock made me realise that it was already 9:20am, so no wonder I woke up myself and didn't need the harsh melody to bring me out of my dreams. On normal days, I would be sitting in physic classes right now and would need to listen to the importance of physics when you want to construct a house.

Yea...

Really appealing.

No one said that every subject you could study only had pros, the biggest con definitely, in my case, was all the physics and calculating.

After a bit of stretching in the bed and another, this time way bigger, yawn, then i moved the blanket aside and stood up before going in the living room. I checked the kitchen corner and found, as normally, a note from Pan:

Good morning P'♡
Hope you slept well
The third year students made us do an extra study on oil painting yesterday evening and we finished late. A friend drove me home but I didn't want to wake u up.
Give me a message if you wanna have lunch together later :)

Pan

PS. I put some rice balls in the fridge for you to eat. Hope u enjoy them ^^

My lips formed to a smile and I couldn't keep in a small laugh while reading his note. Sometimes he was just such a fluffball that you could totally forget, that we did switch sometimes and he was really good at topping.

I opened the door of the fridge and took out a medium sized blue plate with some riceballs. He must have made them before leaving for his morning class.
With one movement of my hip, the door got closed again and I put down the plate on the modern kitchen counter. Only 2 minutes later, the last of the three riceballs started disappearing in my mouth and left a desire for more of it there. The small pieces of seaweed in it definitely made it my favourite breakfast. Fast, easy and something Nong would always prepare when he woke up a bit late. When he first moved in here, around 10 months ago, he used to be on time all the time and even nagged me sometimes or robbed me of my blanket. The longer he lived here, and especially after we started dating, the later he got up. I do agree with the saying that you become more and more like your partner the longer you are with them.

Though that kept me wondering... after half a year of dating, I was now the one that needed to drag him out of bed sometimes. If his habit became worse, I might even need to carry our bed to his class in the future, or else he wouldn't be able to attend in time.

I shoved the last big of the riceball in my mouth and then went back to our bedroom to grab my phone from the nightstand. Four new Messages:

Pan♡: Good morning :) I put a note in the usual Place. Hope you read it
Pan♡: about lunch... you'll probably go play basketball with P'Tong right? Since your faculty is closer to the hall, just tell me if you wanna have lunch together and I'll head over there. The professor needs to leave 10min earlier today anyway, so it won't be any trouble.
Pan♡: oh and.... I miss u *-*

__________

Ai'Vee: you've skipped practise again yesterday ugh... had to listen to the P's complaining about you again. They even threatened to cross out your name for the next match. You better come to practise today. Oh and... wanna have a match in the break? That's the least you can do to make up for the lectures I needed to endure thanks to you!