2.

After the talk with Ai'Vee last night, I had spend most of my day thinking again about  Nong'Pans proposal... I was aware that just pushing the decision further and further in the future wouldn't only make me unable to concentrate in my classes, but it might also have a bad influence of my relationship with him.  I mean... I could just ask him for a bit more information... that wouldn't hurt right? And it wouldn't mean that I agree to it...

I turned off the shower and  started drying myself with the towel, carefully wrapping it around my hip, before walking out of the bathroom. The smell of lasagna hit me hard, and I couldn't help licking my lips. My favourite dish... It would be hard to focus on getting more information but not agree, when he tried bribing me with my second favourite food. There was only one thing worse...

"Look what I made for tonight: Mousse au Chocolate. I know how much you.."

I stared at the bowl with the shiny brown mouse and was hypnotised. Mouse au Chocolate...Mouse au Chocolate... Mouse...

The food heaven disappeared back in the fridge and I was finally able to focus back on Nong'Pan. God... he really knew how to get me on my knees. And that without even having to tell me. 

"I love when you look like that", he smiled brightly and hugged me tight, us just standing here for a while and him placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Um Pan... I would like to talk with you about that proposal."

The other loosened his arms around me and looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Sure honey, let's sit down."

He stole the towel from me and put it back in the bathroom, before bringing me a pair of comfortable shorts, in which I slipped into. After that, the two of us sat down opposite of each other on the table, looking right at each other. god... how should I start this?

"Um.. so what did you want to talk with me about?"

"That proposal... about switching partners... I have a couple of questions about it."

His eyes widened but his surprise soon turned into a bright smile. He was probably thinking, that he almost had me to agree. But something like that? I couldn't just say yes. It wasn't an easy decision.

"Of course Phi, ask me whatever you want."

"How do you know the people that proposed this switch?"

I leaned back in my chair and and looked at him softly. It seemed to be very important to him, this whole switch thing. And I would give my best to try and understand his reasoning, before I would really decide anything.

"Well um... you know it is common knowledge that we are... in a relationship. And there was this guy from my faculty, who came to me and asked if he could talk with me. You know, I didn't really know him but I also didn't want to be rude, so I agreed. And he told me about how he and his boyfriend would love to do a partner switch with us. I hadn't really heard of that before, so I did a little research myself and just.. you know thought about it. And I think it is a really exciting thought."

I slowly nodded, listening to him.

"So... who are those two?"

He was scratching his head and avoiding my glance... weird.

"I don't think you know them P'Earth. One of them is just a student from my department and the other guy... I don't think you would even have a face to their name, if I told you."

That was actually quite possible. There were so many people on our university, and beside Ai'Vee, Nong'Pan, the guys from the basketball club, a handful of my classmates and of course, Mr. perfect, I didn't know many people. Well maybe it was time to stop calling Nong'Mix like that, because there had to be good reasons why Ai'Vee was friends with him forever. If he was just a bad arrogant person... Vee would never spend so much time with him. 

"Makes sense yea", I agreed absentmindedly and gave him a friendly smile.

"So... let's say I was to agree with this... how would all of this work?"

Pan moved his head from one side to the other while thinking and it took him a couple of minutes until he found an answer to my question.

"Well if you agreed to it, I would first let them know. We would set up a meeting then for us to get to know each other and you know... get to know our partners for the switch. And then we would meet up sometimes with that person. But of course, we will have much more time together than with them."

Meeting up with them... did Pan and the other guy already decide on the... well... pairs? How could I just sleep with someone else? My love for him was real and, even though he might see it differently, that mend that there was only space for him in my heart. People are different though. Even though for me, it might sounds weird that he would like to sleep with someone else... people are different. Maybe... that is what he needed to be happy. I always wanted him to be happy in a relationship, but there was no way I could just sleep with a random guy. But... did this deal really mend that I had to? i could just talk to the guy and tell him that I don't want to and we just... skip those parts? That way... Pan would be happy.

"Will our relationship change due to the switch?"

"Of course not Phi. I want to do this because I love you and I think it will be good for our relationship. We will still have a lot of time together, those meetings wouldn't be more than once a week so..."

"Okay."

"P'Earth?" Pan tilted his head and looked at me, waiting for me to really say it.

"Okay, let's do this switch."