6.

A little more than a week had passed since then, thankfully Pan came back the next morning and apologised for his behaviour - saying that he knew it wasn't right to just leave me uninformed and cancelled our plans. I was angry for a couple of days, but then again he came every lunch break with some nice food for me and even waited after the lectures for me, so that we could go home together.

Even though we didn't have another partner switch day yet, I still had come across Mix a couple of times. He stayed true to my offer and came in the lunch breaks to the basketball hall, duelling me twice even.

"There you are Phi" , Pan smiled up to me from the bed, having himself cuttled in the sheets so we could go to sleep soon.

I chuckled, putting my phone on the night-stand before crawling in the bed myself. My boyfriend was quick to place his head on my chest, cuddling himself in my arms.

"Oh... by the way. I had a talk with Ai'Ming earlier today. We have some preparations tomorrow anyway for the exhibition next month, so we thought that it might be a good point to make the partner switch again."

I looked down to him while caressing his head.

"I don't have any plans so I am fine. What about Ai'Mix?"

"He is free too. Actually, he offered that you could stay over at his place tomorrow, since Phi Mix said you were curious about their place anyway."

I slowly nodded with a smile and pulled him closer, the two of us exchanging a kiss before laying completely down to sleep.

Sleeping over at his place... I could imagine it being a little weird, since the only person i had sleepovers with was Ai'Vee... As long as there was a couch or something to sleep on, it should be fine.

.

.

.

.

Pan was already waiting outside my faculty when I came out, us exchanging a hug and a small peck before starting to walk to my car.

"How were your lectures Nong?"

"They were good... I need to buy some paint later though. Completely ran out of green and orange earlier", he sighed and started playing weith my fingers while we were walking.

"Do you want me to go with you or would it be better if Nong Ming helped you out?"

I knew his answer already, he would surely come with an argument that Ming also studied art and would be able to better help him pick... when actually something else was the case:

Even though he probably thought I was oblivious to it, I had catched Pan a couple of times staring at his phone for forever and giggling over messages. And those surely weren't mine, since I was in the same room with him. That was one of the reasons I was so quick to agree to the switch today, I wanted to ask Mix if Nong Ming was also behaving this way. He had been in this kind of situation much longer than me... and if there was someone that could ease my mind - it surely was Ai'Mix.

When arriving at my car, I opened the door for Pan before getting in myself and placing my backpack in the backseat. We both put on our seatbelts before starting the 15 minute carride to their place.

.

.

.

Pan was knocking on the apartment door  on the highest floor, waiting for a while, before Ai'Mix opened the door.

"Welcome you two", he smiled friendly... but something seemed off.

Listening to Ai'Vee all the time about the psychological stuff he learned was not always something very interesting, but if only one thing sticked in my head from it: You can identify a fake smile by looking at the eyes of a person. And his smile definitely didn't reach his eyes.