5.

When waking up the next morning, the place next to me in the bed was cold and there were no signs that he had come back in the meantime...

I sighed softly, turning on my side in the direction of the window and glancing outside at the beautiful day... well another beautiful day alone, I guess.

My hand reached out for my phone, just in case he had written some kind of message or information about his whereabouts, but to no surprise - there was no message. Well... was that a good thing or a bad thing? He had just taken off last night without saying anything, didn't come home the whole night and left no information for me... and that even though we were supposed to go on a date today. Great, right?

I was about to open the chatroom again when a message of Mix popped up:

'Hello Earth

you don't have to thank me for paying, I normally pay when going out with Nong Ming anyway. He texted me earlier and proposed that we could try out one of those partner switch days today...

If you already have plans, that's fine for me. But if you don't... I am free starting 11am.'

My brows furrowed looking at the message... the two of them had just decided to do a Switch Day without asking us? I mean originally, he had promised that we would spend the weekend together... I guess that wasn't the case then. The frustration in my body was obvious, this was supposed to make things better for us, not worse...

I sat up with a sigh, slowly tiping a reply in the chat, before sending it:

'Well I thought, I had plans with nong Pan... but i guess not anymore.
I'll pick you up then, just send me the adress.'

Mix only send one message back with his adress, no further discussions or anything. Didn't seem to be the guy who would just spam people... 

My smartphone landed in the bedsheets while I stood up and headed into the kitchen. There were around 2h till I would need to be there, enough time for breakfast, taking a shower and... maybe a little sport.

I wasn't exactly one of those guys who you would see in the gym every single day of the week, though I did enjoy doing a workout and especially playing games. Basketball, Volleyball - you name it. The only thing I really couldn't warm up to was soccer... but no one liked everything - right?

Breakfast was quite the quick meal, just a bowl of cereals and a smoothie - all I needed to fell happy and good about the day. Well... I surely didn't like Pan just cancelling our plans. And it wasn't even him that cancelled our planned date, no it was Ming, who gave Mix a notice, and only then did I get any of the information... If that was how it was going to be in the future... there would probably come a time when I would admit, that Mix was right. That this might be a horrible mistake. But who was I to judge this whole... 'project', only one day after it started?

.

.

.

I ended up arriving there five minutes late, in front of a huge apartment complex. Though... that seemed quite expensive to live in. It was a modern style 6 story building, a mixture of glass, beton and wooden elements with trees planted on the balkonies. If i had to guess, probably a room height of 2m and six apartments per level, with around 65 to 75m2 living space.

"You can have a look at the inside, if you want", a voice behind me said and I turned my face slightly to see Mix.