11.

Seeing the two of them right in front of his face made Earth see flashbacks of what they did earlier, and he had a hard time trying to stay calm and relaxed. He wanted to bring it up really badly, ask them what they were doing and why they were doing it outside of a 'Switch Day'.

When he finally opened his mouth again, his voice was calm but a little hard:

"Mix had a small accident earlier. One of the 4th year students asked him for a match, but during it punched him hard in his ribs and made him fall to the ground. Ai'Vee and I helped him to get checked by a doctor, and he broke a rib as well as spraining his wrist."

"Did he do anything to piss that senior of, Phi" Ming asked after a moment while tilting his head and looking curious.

"No, he just randomly started."

"Well... I guess he must have done something", the younger shrugged while walking to his drawing booth and sitting down to continue painting.

Pan was still standing at their original position, looking between his boyfriend and Ming while trying to figure out what exactly to say. He knew Earth well enough to feel him boiling out of anger, and even though he would never get violent, an angry Earth was nothing you wanted to encounter. Never.

"Oh... wait a second..." Ming turned around in his chair while looking up to Earth, who had tightened his jaw and stared down at the younger.

"Will Phi Mix still help me with carrying my canvas over to our apartment? He promised to help me this afternoon... and you know he is not someone that breaks promises."

If there was ever a time that Earth wanted to hurt someone so bad, he wouldn't even care if that person ended in a hospital: Now was surely that time. All those stories about Ming, what an asshole he was and how he just slept around jumping from one bed to the next... Earth had always gave the younger the benefit of the doubt. But how big of a piece of trash did he have to be to care more about moving his canvas then about the person he had been with for four years? Ming really didn't even deserve the ground that Mix was walking on.

Earth took a couple of deep breaths, trying to relax his raising heartbeat and make the flames of anger inside him vanish. They were in the middle of the university, and punshing someone here would get him into trouble... and more than wanting to prevent himself getting in trouble, he wanted to go back and have a look at how Mix was doing.

"I find it a little sad that you don't even ask how he is doing and only want to know if he is still helping you out with that", he said a little more silently while leaning down, not wanting the rest of the room to completely catch onto it. In the end it was still Mix private life they were talking about, and if he could prevent the school from knowing how much he is getting trashed by his own boyfriend, Earth would.

The younger chuckled a little, leaning closer towards Earth until he was right next to the olders ear. He took his time, calmly putting the words together that sounded more like a threat than a statement:

"He has been through worse so he'll be fine."

Earth could feel his fist tightening, and pressed his teeth together, before simply standing up and walking out. If he just spend one more moment with that guy in the same room, he was sure to loose his shit. How could a person be this disgusting? Even if he didn't love Mix or something... how could he not be greatful for living in that ncie apartment for free? And having a boyfriend that went from Heaven to hell just to make him comfortable?

"If I was Mix boyfriend... I wouldn't treat him that way", he could hear himself whisper and stopped in his walk, hitting his own mounth with his palm.

Had he really just thought that?Had he just considered the thought of Mix being his boyfriend?

The young man sighed, rubbing his face with his palms to wash the emotions inside him away, which wasn't completely successful but at least partly helped him out. It was more than understandable that he wanted his friend to be loved. That he wanted Mix to be in a loving relationship, even more with what he was seeing now. This wasn't even a 'real' relationship. Mix was giving all the time while Ming was taking all the time.