3.

It had been three days since that conversation with pan, when I had somehow agreed to this whole switch thing. There were still at least ten times a day, when the doubt would surface again, if doing this was really the right thing. I mean.. was there even a right thing to do? There were really only two choices: Accept it and stay with Pan, or decline it and risk him breaking up with me. 

When meeting vee the next day and telling him about my decision, he surely had reacted different than what i had expected. 

*
"I came to a decision about this switch thing", I stated, putting a spoonful of the rice with shrimps in my mouth and being satisfied about the taste, like it was always the case anyway.

"So... what did you decide?" Vee was looking at me and stopped eating, placing his spoon down while trying to figure out the answer on his own, before I would answer. 

"Don't tell me... you accepted it?" My friends eyes widened, jaw dropping till there was enough space in his mouth for a whole Burger... Sometimes, having a friend that studied psychology and from day to day was able to read you better, was a real pain. It was more than hard keeping anything from him and especially when i tried to lie or hide something, he always caught onto it.

"Well I just tell my switch partner that I am not having sex with him or anything and yeah", I sighed, drinking a sip of my water.

"Are you sure about this? I mean it is your decision. But do you think you can do it...?"

I stopped my filled spoon mid-air, looking at my best friend who was suddenly questioning me...Why?

"Do what?"

"Know that the person you love is sleeping and kissing someone else", Vee silently stated, looking away from me and having another one of those i-am-feeling-something-but-you-won't-be-able-to-guess expressions on his face.

I stopped in my movements and put my spoon down, the doubts of the decision I had taken resurfacing  again. Was this really the bets decision I could make?

"We are meeting the other couple tomorrow night... I guess I can at least wait till then and have a talk with the other guy. If I am honest... I think Nong Pan would have ended our relationship if I didn't accept this switch... and I just don't want to loose him."

*

"Phi Earth khrap... we should slowly get ready."

I looked up from my phone that I had been starring at, when Pan entered the room and stopped right above me. His hands softly caressed my cheek, giving me a bright and warm smile that sent al kinds of sparks through my body. I had to admit, that the nong had become much more affectionate again, wanting to hug, cuddle and touch me all the time, and not even missing  a single evening of us doing something together. It was almost  exactly like back then, when we  had started seeing each other and fell in love.

"I'm not sure what to wear for this meet-up Nong", I admitted and gave my boyfriend a smile who just grinned and went to their wardrobe. Not even five minutes later, Pan came back, holding a dark blue pair of skinny jeans and a blue-white striped dress shirt in his hands, his eyes sparkling brightly at the thought of his boyfriend in those clothes.

"Alright... I'll wear it", I admitted defeat and sat up, the two of us exchanging a deep kiss, before the clothes landed in my hands and I disappeared in the bathroom. I liked Pans choice... but couldn't help feeling a little weird dressing up like this to meet... you know. The combination of the colours and fabrics brought out my caramel skin and formed a soft line around my shoulders, the part of me that Pan always said, he loved the most on my body. 

I finished up everything in the bathroom before stepping out, my boyfriend having changed into a silver satin shirt, with a deep chest cut-out and a pair of black jeans. If I was really honest, I hadn't seen Pan in anything like this before and was even unaware that Pan had those kind of clothes. And I wasn't really happy about this either.

The two of us left our apartment, holding hands while walking to the subway station and taking the next available subway. Well... Pan hadn't told me yet where exactly they were going to meet, so it was more like my boyfriend dragging me around, not allowing me to even ask where it was. There was no need to keep it a secret,  I would see it in a couple of minutes anyway. But if Pan liked it...

"Okay... i didn't expect that", I voiced out in surprise, stopping in front of one of the hottest lounges-bars in whole Bangkok.

"See... The surprise worked", the younger grinned brightly, the two of us  walking to the entrance and telling them the name of their reservation to get in, their hands loosing grip of each other.

'Latika' was the name of this place and it had been famous for two reasons: its concept and it's openness. On the ground floor, there were normal lounge areas, where you could just hang out with your friends and drink a little, a dance floor and a nice bar being included too. The upper floor though... it had small sepparés, seating areas that were like their own small room with a table and sitting areas around it, the privacy kept by a red curtain. Many people used the upper level to meet their partners, if their parents didn't approve of them, to be able to celebrate without having to fear ending up on the front page of a magazine or just... meeting up for business purposes. 

Once inside, Pan checked his phone for a moment, before leading his boyfriend through the ground floor to a small seating area, where two people were already sitting.

The two man stood up, both wai'ing at me, while the first one spoke.

"Swadhee khrap, Phi Earth", he greeted me friendly, but I was too much in shock seeing the people in front of me to answer anything or wai'i back. How could I have been so stupid to not think about this...

The man that had talked to pan about this whole thing, the other art student, was no other than Nong Ming, the one famous for being seen with a new guy every week, while still having a boyfriend. And well... that boyfriend was now standing in front of me too. The other wasn't  looking at me but more to the side, having his cold and arrogant aura around him again.

"Swadhee khrap, Nong Min and Nong Mix."