15.

"I'll be going then... have a good sleep."

Earth looked back a last time over his shoulder to Vee, who had already fallen asleep, before walking out of the bedroom and taking his things. He had spent the past hour trying to get all of his stuff together since he couldn't sleep anyway and with the sun rising outside the window, it felt good to leave now. Sleep wasn't in the available reach today anyway, so getting everything in his car and going to university early sounded like a plan.

Carefully, he closed the front door, his backpack over one shoulder and the travelbag in his other hand, trying to be as silent as possible. Even for a Thursday morning when everyone would either head to work or to lectures, it was still quite early, the digets showing just 6am and with that still two hours before Earth's lectures would start. Slowly, he made his wade out of the apartmentbuilding and to his car that was parked right next to the building. It didn't take him long to put one of the bags in the trunk while is backpack got placed down in the passenger seat while he started out to front window.

What should he do now before is lectures would start? The university wasn't even open right now and even if he took the longer route there, it still would be closed off. Going home then?

He could slowly feel his head shaking. Facing Pan this early in the morning, especially when there was a full day of lectures in front of him wasn't the brightest idea. Not only would it keep himself from focusing at all on the things he would have to know in the upcoming exams, but if he was really honest... Earth didn't feel ready yet. Yes, he wanted to end the relationship, but no matter how cold and indifferent Pan had been towards him for the past time, it still wasn't easy to end a relationship. There were always also positive memories he had, many times when the younger had made him smile or when they were starting to go out with each other. It just didn't feel right to reduce the relationship to the bad things that happened and how it would end, just because they had fallen out of love. It wasn't fair towards the other. Rather than foreever keeping it as a negative memory, as a haunting past, Earth would rather prefer to end it on a good note and to be greatful for the things he learned while being with Pan.

After thinking a moment longer he started the car, leaving the parking lot of the apartment complex and heading out in the still quiet streets of bangkok. There weren't many people yet on their way to work, so getting from one place to another wasn't hard. Earth had remembered this one coffee shop Mix and him had gone to while hanging out, a really cute one that opened early and had a variety of nice drinks and sandwiches. What would be a better way to start the day then getting something nice to eat and enjoying yourself before the hectic and stress of university life would start again?

It only took him around ten minutes  to find the place again and parc his car closeby, taking out his wallet before locking the car and making his way to this hidden gem. Mix and him had been in the neighbourhood when the other suddenly proposed going to a place he came across while sitting in a nearby parc and studying. Seemingly he prefered studying outside in the nature rather than in a closed of room, but thinking back to the small space in their apartment that Mix was living in... he could surely understand that. And well one of those times he had walked past here and got himself a drink, liking it so much that Mix would come back again and again. And even after just trying their food and drinks once, Earth had completely fallen for it. Being such a foodie, he just couldn't help for a sandwich that was like a cesar salad... but as a sandwich. And that paired with one of their iced peach iceteas? What could he want more in the world to start a day?

"Oh... it's you again , " The owner chuckled when seeing Earth enter the door to the small coffee shop, that was basically like a greenhouse in the middle of bangkok, the entrance and counter in a normal house, with the seating area being situated in the greenhouse. It was hard to imagine a place like this, and if someone had told him about this, Earth surely wouldn't have believed that such a place existed. But then again... sometimes you only believe things when you have them right in front of your eyes.