14.

<< So since many people wanted a new chapter and I needed to move to a different story anyway... welcome to the new chapter yaaayyyy. I know it's uncommon for me to start a chapter with a note, but I'd be very greatful if you leave a vote or comments here, should you enjoy this new chapter.

It always cheers me on a lot seeing you guys liking what I write, and it kinda pulls me out of my cave to write more and more.... does that sound weird? - Maybe. Am I weird? - Probably.

Aaaanywaaaay... yea I am gonna stick to this story for now and make some progress on it (After sleeping almost the entire day yesterday, that sounds like a good plan :D )

Thank you for supporting me and my stories, and I hope you check some of my other books out if you like my writing.

Love, Ia ♡♡♡ >>

Though he contemplated a moment about going home earlier as well, Earth decided against it and the two of them spent the rest of the evening just watching a movie and cleaning up the whole place. Surely, with three people living there it was much messier and dirtier than when it was Vee alone, though Mix tried his best to bring the two others to keep the place tidy and organised... it just didn't work. Earth was a complete disaster when it came to cleaning up, while Vee was just really unorganised... you could surely call them the perfect match when it came to Mix' worst nightmares: a chaotic place and stuff everywhere. Well, it wasn't that bad actually, just not how the youngest liked it normally.

Once they were completely done with cleaning the apartment, both of them took a shower and later laid down togethe rin Vee's bed, trying to get some really needed sleep.

"Your final exams are coming closer, aren't they?"

Vee turned to lay on his side so that he could face his friend, who was currently staring at the ceiling and thinking about the conversation he would have with Pan tomorrow.

"Mh yea... I think it's like.. seven or eight weeks away? To tell you the exact dates of all the exams, I'd need my planner... it's just a little too far in the future to remember the dates just yet... "

"Well mine is already in a month and I am not looking forward to it... psychology is really interesting you know, but our exams are really difficult..."

"Says the one who was in the top five of your whole grade last year , " Earth chuckled and could just shake his head, before turning in Vee's direction. "I never asked you that before... but why did you decide to study psychology? Was it something you were always interested in?"

The older grew silent after hearing Earth's question, his eyes moving away from him and looking right ahead at the wall. It was almost as if he had asked the wrong question, as if there was something that Vee didn't want to tell him, even if they had been friends for more than two years and though they had this deep friendship with each other. Earth was about to change or repeat his question, when Vee finally looked at him again, letting out a small sigh.

"I knew someone who had a mental illness... and wanted ot be able to help people like him, so that they would suffer less, " he said softly and gave his friend a sad smile.

"What about Mix? Since you said you two have been friends since you were children did he..."

"Yea he knew that person too. Our reasons for studying psychology aren't exactly the same but... they are similar enough."

Earth slowly nodded, turning back on his back to look at the ceiling while digesting the information. This was probably as far as he could ask, while not overstepping any bounderies and respecting the other two's privacy... both Vee and Mix would surely tell him at some point about this, but just digging his way in to get those information right now, when Vee seemingly tried his best to give vague information just felt wrong. It felt a little as if you secretly spied on someone and would follow them around, only to confront them later with your secret knowledge... being curious was okay but invading someone's privacy and kind of forcing them until they gave you an answer? No, he didn't want to do something like that. It felt wrong.