22.

"You what?!" Earth stared at the two men in front of him, unable to keep his facial expression under control but that wasn't what mattered at the moment. Those two were a couple? But... Pan and he had started dating seven months ago?

"Oh yea I understand your confusion, let me put it in simple words so even the stupid people here can understand it , " Ming grinned and put his arm around Pan. "When you met your now ex-boyfriend... we had a little argument and he was thinking of having a little fun with someone. Well and since you were his roommate anyway... why not use something so conveniently available like having sex with you?"

The oldest was still in disbelief about the whole situation, his glance wandering between the two younger men in front of him - trying to figure out if all of this was really going down the pipeline right now. It was one thing having watched how his ex supposedly started valuing time with someone else over time with him and how detached both of them became from their relationship... but this was different. This wasn't about that time when he cuaght the two other's having sex in university, the occasions when Pan would be so attached to writing with someone else even if Earth was right next top him. Or that time when his partner had decided on this partner switch meetups without even telling him, making it necessary for Mix to pass him the information. Maybe it had been because he was still in love with Pan, or because it was something that happened quite often - the longer he started thinking about certain moments in their relationship that were off, the more sense it made now with the revelation.

Especially that one time when he came from a supposed 3 day trip with one of his friends, having small bruises all over his neck and shoulders... Pan obviously had found an explanation that was halfway believable, something between the lines of having played truth or dare and one of the girls on the trip ending up giving him kiss marks due to the dares. Had he felt that the amount was a little... over the top for just playing truth or dare? Sure. But there had been no 'clear' signs of the other one cheating and Earth didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

"When we were only roommates and you would go to your boyfriend's place... then...?" The older's eyes widened again, his hand moving in front of his lips to cover them up.

Back then, Pan would spend at least half of the week not sleeping there, staying over at his boyfriends house, going on dates or even overnight trips... And almost every time that he came back, the younger was plastered in kiss marks. If those two, Ming and Pan, had been dating for two years already... then back then too...?

" Yes, I would go over to Phi Mix place. You know their Master bedroom is so big and comfortable, and since he knows how to stay out of stuff and just stay in the small storage room... it pretty much felt like living there. "

All Earth could do was let out an angry breath, crossing his arms and just staring at them.

"I mean I knew that Nong Ming could be a really bad person by all the things that have been happening to Mix recently... that afternoon in the kitchen, the basketball hall incident and even what happened earlier today... that was all your plan, wasn't it?"

Even if he didn't want to make potentially wrong accusations and that he shouldn't push something like that onto someone when he knew it could be wrong... after having heard all of this, his suspicions lead to the conclusion that Ming was really behind all of this. That the younger, because of some reason, had orchestrated all of this in order to... to do what? Hurt Mix more than he already was? Was he not only a bad person but a Sadist too?

"I am pleasantly surprised that you at least caught onto that. Yes, all of the incidents mentioned happened on purpose."

"Because you're just a piece of shit?" Earth almost spit the words back at him, his eyes narrowing and harshly grabbing onto the younger with his glance. If eyes could kill, Ming would have died a thousand deaths already... while he tried to not use any violence. He definitely wanted to punch him in the face right now and hurt him at least as much as he had hurted Mix... but knowing that the person he treasured now disliked violence... he would give his best to handle the situation with words only.