10.

*Earth's PoV*

The rest of Earth's lectures passed slower than normally, him focused more on his own thoughts than the professor that was trying to explain something about architectural drawing. He just couldn't get the uncomfort out of his head that he felt, when thinking about Ming getting to know about the situation earlier. Would he care at all? And what should he do if that guy had a negative or rude reaction? Could he really go back to Mix and tell him about that? Or should he lie?

"Ai'Earth, the lecture is done", one of his friends nudge him in the side and he looked up, seeing how the other students were already getting their things together and some were on they wait out of the room.

"I'll send you the notes for today... or else you're so gonna fail the exams in three weeks."

"Thank you", Earth could only bring out, seeing how his friend slowly walked out the door while waving at him.

Though he really didn't want to, Earth finally decided to make his way to the faculty of fine arts, which was a good 15 minutes by foot from the faculty of architecture and gave him enough time to think about his words... How exactly should he explain this whole thing? 'One of the basketball seniors asked your boyfriend for a match and during that he suddenly punched Mix in the ribs and he fell... and now he has like a sprained wrist and a broken rib?' Earth surely couldn't tell them that they suspected him behind it... but maybe he was just worrying to much about everything and it would all work out.

Once reaching the faculty, he climbed up the stairway in the atrium, heading to the exhibition workspace in which many of the 2nd years currently spent their time at. He had visited Pan a couple of times back when everything was still going really well, and faintly remembered how his boyfriend had mentioned that their workspaces were in the same room soo... at least Earth knew where to look. But once he arrived there, he could see many busy people working on different kinds of paintings... but neither Ming nor Pan.

"Oh Phi Earth... are you looking for Ai'Pan?"

Earth turned around and saw a smiling young man,  his clothes and arms full with different colours of paint. If he hadn't seen the guy before, one could almost think that he was one of the art projects, like a living painting or something similar to that. But no, that guy there was an actual student here too, and a good one as well.

"Um no I am looking for Nong Ming."

The face of the other person first had a little bit of a questioning look on it, but which soon disappeard. He pointed at one of the two free painting booths, that were right next to each other.

"That's his booth right next to Ai'Pans... but Ai'Mix is currently in the material room to get more canvas."

"Thank you Nong Saint", Earth smiled and gave him a pat on the shoulder, trying to avoid all the colour on him, before leaving the room and heading in the direction of the Material units.

Since there were many different majors, from sculpturing to fashion design, painting to digital art, the materialunit of the faculty had its own building, bordering the main one. At least, he knew one more thing right now: Pan hadn't been completely honest to him. Instead of their working space being in the same room, they were right next to each other and from the set up, it almost looked as if they were painting together. Normally, there were thin walls between the booths but theirs were open to each other, with painting materials in the middle between them, were normally a wall would be standing... but well, that didn't mean anything. They knew each other long and got along well. Still, Earth couldn't help feeling a little... difficult about it.

And the next second, he knew why.

The door to the room with painting canvas was a little bit open and when he was about to push the door a little further, he could hear... moans that he was very familiar with. A little too familiar.

Earth slowly came closer to the door, looking inside and had troubles not pushing the door open and walking inside. He couldn't see all of what was going on, but the naked body of his boyfriend pressed against Mings, who was currently bending him over a table and was having sex with him...

If he was really honest, he wasn't excatly sure what he was angry  about more: the fact that his boyfriend was having sex with someone else on a day that they hadn't agreed on, or that Ming was having a blast while his boyfriend got hurt and was in pain. If he was in this position, Earth would drop everything and hurry to Mi... his boyfriends side. Well if it was really his decision, he wouldn't even propose a partner switch, but well... it wasn't.

"Oh gott ... Ming... "

Earth looked back inside, seeing how they had now changed positions, Ming sitting down on a chair while Pan was straddling his lap and moving himself up and down on the others dick...

He really didn't need to see anything more than that, his inner anger hitting a line where even Earth would have troubles to hold back. He was never the type to use violence, having only punched someone once, when he saw a highschool student getting beaten up by others. But his boyfriend having sex with Ming at a time when they hadn't agreed on?

Taking a deep breath, he turned around and started to walk away... contemplating what he should do. Would it be okay to just tell Mix, that he couldn't find Ming? But then again, he had promised it. And Earth really didn't want to disappoint Mix. Or break that promise.  In the end, he decided to go back to the painting booth and just wait for the two of them to show up after their...

"Oh Phi... you couldn't find them?"

Saint was back at Earth's side, this time having his cheeks full of blue and white sprinkles, and a puddle of grey flowing from his neck down onto his shirt. What was he really doing with the paint and how could he get so full of it? Was he really trying to paint himself?

"I think I got a little lost and couldn't find the room... Since my lectures are over for today, I can just wait here, but thank you for your help", Earth smiled back and could see the other one leaving. Well... now it was time to wait.

It took almost twenty minutes for the door to open again, Ming and Pan walking in with the two of them very... very close to each other and Ming's arm around Pan's waist... Great.

As soon as the two younger men saw Earth, they distanced themself a little bit and came walking to him.

"Oh Phi... is everything okay?" Pan asked and looked at him with a curious expression.

Earth could only sigh and turned his head to Ming, studying him for a moment before opening his mouth and slowly forming the words:

"There is something I need to talk with you about."

<< Yayy I am really happy to update a new chapter, since this really is my favourite story haha.

What do you think will Earth say? Will he ask them about the sex they had... or tell him about Mix?

Next update: 100 votes

If you like this story and haven't voted on previous chapters yet, I would be very very happy if you go back and vote. It really means a lot to me.

Love you, Ia >>