You're here

Aito

It's been weeks since the incident with Haruma and ever since then, he seems to be changing. It's not like it was bad, it was a good change. The twins and I once visited him in school, where we had to persuade a friend who was working there to allow us visit our youngest member.

Now, we all know it wasn't my idea. We got lost looking for his classroom until I saw my sister, whom I forgot was his classmate, enter a room, Haruma in tow. My sister had told me Haruma was never close to anyone in their class.

The only person he was close with were Mafuyu, Uenoyama and two of Uenoyama's friends, Ueki and Itaya were their names I think.

But even from afar, you could see Haruma annoying my sister, a boy with brown hair laughing beside him, an arm over his shoulders. I stare at the back of his head as he talk to our manager.

'I could never be so proud.'

I internally cried, seeing the changes, and I'm just glad he's been more open. Although he might still be hurting, I hope he slowly forget about what had happened weeks before. I may not know what happened but I know it was too much for Haruma to the point Hiiragi was there to comfort him, that damn idiot.

"Aito, you're being creepy again." I shrieked in fright as I saw how Tsukihi's face was close to mine jumping back and hid behind Aotsuki's back, feeling my face heat up.

"What's your deal?! You're being over reacting!" He shouted, pointing his finger at me.

"Well if you didn't just came out of nowhere then I wouldn't have reacted this way!" I whined, clutching Aotsuki's shirt.

"I've been standing beside you the whole time, idiot!"

'Damn!'

"Stop that you two, there's no time for-" Aotsuki gently removed my hand and faced his twin only to be cut off.

"Shut it Aobaka, move away so I can stragle this kid."

"Who are you calling an idiot?!" Aotsuki shouted at his twin, fuming in anger but was ignored. Sorry Aotsuki.

"If you have given me a heads up and not just pop up right in front of my face then-" Before I could finish my sentence, a strong force had pushed me down, grunting in pain as my face landed in the cold floor.

"You two dare ignore me? Apologize." Aotsuki glared down at us, his voice laced with pure dominance as he looked over our lying figures.

"We're sorry, we won't do it again." Tsukihi and I chorused, bowing down as to avoid his intimidating glare.

| Time Skip |

I waved Aotsuki and Haruma goodbye as I walk towards the station. We managed to end early and is now free to do anything we want. The live will be tomorrow and Tsukihi proposed we should relax for today. Speaking of Tsukihi...

I stopped in my track, thinking back the scenario before I even left. I looked back to the direction I came from before coming to realize.

"Tsukihi wasn't with Aotsuki and Haruma?" I said out loud. Shrugging it off, I continue to walk when I saw his face, again, inches from mine.