He what?

It has been week after that and Haruma could only gawk at what was before him. You see, it wasn't really his intention to have a VIP seat to these adults 'happy' moment.

He was just a teenage boy out on an errand because his seniors, being the lazy asses they are, asked him to deliver their borrowed CD's to Haruki's house.

'They could've just asked Akihiko-san to pick it up or something. Why do I have to deliver it to them, I'm no delivery boy!'

As he arrived at his apartment, he did hear strange noises and pleads of a familiar voice to stop. Haruma thought he was being robbed ―or worse killed― and being a worried junior he is, he barged in.

And boy did he regret barging in.

Right there, in front of him, was Haruki ―his adored senior― with Akihiko towering above Haruki's flushed self, being lovey-dovey and making out on the sofa.

He stood there for a good two minutes before he accidentally dropped the box on the wooden floor. This caught the couple by surprise as they saw him standing there, face flushed red and his mouth agape.

Haruki could only hide his red face in the palm of his hands while Akihiko clicked his tongue.

"You should knock next time." Akihiko grumbled as he lift himself up, he's had enough of people disturbing his time with Haruki.

"Well you should've locked the door in the first place!" Haruma argued, face still painted red as the scene kept playing in his mind. Akihiko lifted the box from the floor before bidding the frozen boy goodbye.

Haruma ―despite looking fine― went back to the studio traumatized.

• Akihiko •

I sighed as I put the box beside the sofa. I just payed Haruki a visit, my classes are cancelled due to some unannounced reasons.

"He didn't say anything did he?" Asked Haruki, voice trembling as he peaked from from his hands. I shake my head no as I lay my head on his lap.

"Ne, Akihiko. About Haruma, he likes Ugetsu right?"

That's right, he told him what Ugetsu told him. It was the day after he let the boy go, it wasn't planned, they saw each other in a convenience store and the other asked if they could talk.

He still didn't believe he had genuine feelings towards the younger male, and without thinking, he blurred out Haruma's sickness.

|Flashback|

"Akihiko, you remember Haruma?" Ugetsu asked, voice low. It didn't take long to guess what he was about to say.

"Yeah, what about him?"

"Is he doing okay?" He asked once again.

"You see I... did things that hurt his feelings. I want to apologize, but he kept blocking my calls and messages." I eyed him with curiousity, quirking my brow at his slumped figure.

"What happened?" He let out a sigh and told me everything. From Haruma's fight with his Mother to how he followed Haruma into an alley and had an argument with him.

I figured those were the times where Mafuyu would check his phone non-stop and Aito visiting the said boy twice a week.

Sky Blue || GIVENजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें