Music

- Haruma -

It's been a day and half since I last saw the weird trio.

'Come to think of it, I don't go to that part of my apartment since then.'

I laid down on my bed while my eyes found their way into the plain white ceiling, deep in thought. The only sound that could be heard was the constant fighting of Sho and Yu beside my bed and the clock ticking.

"I wonder which part of it did they saw." I mumbled to myself. I sat up and looked at the direction of Sho and Yu, smiling at the funny sight before me.

There sat Sho, who won't stop licking Yu's head, making the younger animal meow in protest, clearly having enough of the elder dog. Chuckling, I stood up and walked away, leaving them be. I walked towards the bookshelf, touching the books that I've read before stopping at a paper and a device.

"I don't have any MP3, how the heck-" Then, memories from the other day dashed into my mind.

'They must've left this on purpose...'

I thought as I picked it up, along with the paper beneath it. I scanned the light blue device in my palm before looking at the paper.

"How nice of them to leave their phone numbers behind a dead MP3." I sighed before deciding to charge it, leaving the note below the paper unread.

I plopped down my bed once again, putting the MP3 down the table beside me before pulling out my phone, browsing the web, glancing at the device from time to time.

'Why would they leave a MP3 behind in the first place?'

Taking out the paper, I decided to read the note, hoping it was related to the dead device.

'Lucky~'

"First of all, sorry for barging in and for the two idiots reading the song or I don't know but we'd like it if you join our band, as a song writer. If you still don't want to, maybe a demo in the MP3 will change your mind.

-Tsukihi"

I stared at the paper, unable to think straight before sitting up, agitated.

"Why would they invite me out of the blue? I mean, they just saw it. It wasn't even mine to begin with!" I shouted to literally no one. Realizing what I just said I chuckled, looking down, heart aching as memories flooded in my mind.

"What would you be telling me if you we're here, nii-chan?" I removed the device from the table, removing the charger, quickly changing and grabbing my phone and wallet before heading out.

"Better buy some earphones..." I said to myself before entering a store, randomly buying a plain white one before heading into a nearby park.

I sat at the bench, pulling out the MP3 and turned it on, plugging the newly bought earphones and fixed them into my ears. I searched through them, looking for an unknown artist song and found one.

'It says Demo for Live, what simple title...'

I pressed play and the first thing that hits my ears was the heavy drums followed by an echoed effect of a vocals before the actual thing played. Shivers ran down my spine once the first stanzas were sung. I continued to listen, the lyrics immediately changed from Japanese to English.