▶BONUS◀

-  -

As the members settled down, they talked about their upcoming live and practiced after discussing the song that they'll be performing. As they were finishing up, Aito noticed something strange. Being the concerned older member he is, he approached Haruma, tapping him on his shoulder.

"Hey, do you feel anything strange on your neck?" Haruma looked at him in confusion. The twins heard of this so they neared them as well. Upon seeing it, Tsukihi immediately held his twin back.

"I suggest you run Haruma. This beast won't let you out of his grasp if you don't start running now." Both Aito and Haruma shared a look of confusion. He turned his head to ask but the said twin launched at him.

"I thought you said you didn't do anything!" Aotsuki choked Haruma, shaking him back and forth.

"We did, I swear!"

"Then who the f*ck gave you those damn hickeys?!" Haruma once again gave him a confused daze.

"A hickey? Where-" suddenly, Haruma's face exploded red, mirroring the bright red color Aotsuki had earlier.

"I-I remember now-" the said boy could only choke from the death grip of Aotsuki. The other two watching in confusion and amusement, same thought in mind.

"Who the hell gave him hickeys?"