Happy 2021! Bonus Chapter

Hey Hey Hey!
I just want to wish you all a Happy New Year!
I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy, and I keep forgetting to edit chapters.
Here's a short Bonus Chapter for you, please don't be mad.
Anyways again, I wish you all a happy and lovely New Year!
Always stay safe and healthy.

-InoIno

- Haruma -

I stood beside Mafuyu as we started at the skies. Uenoyama just left, something about his father freaking out when he stays longer than he should. Mafuyu and I sat in silence, looking at the stars that glimmer in the dark along with the moon that shines down.

Minutes later, fireworks exploded into the skies. It filled the silence that was once there. I looked at the man my brother loved so dear, fixated on the stars. I was about to open my mouth to day something when the front door burst open.

"You rascals!" A familiar voice angrily shouted from the door. Despite with all the fireworks, his voice seems to stand out.

"It's New Year and you didn't even bother inviting us... over." Turning my head to the entrance, Hiiragi stood there, somewhat annoyed with a normal looking Shizu behind.

"Is there a point in inviting you over? How did you even know my apartment anyway?" I huffed as Hiiragi fixed his gaze at Shizusumi, who keeps his head down. Sighing, I stood up to get some snacks for them.

Upon entering the kitchen, I took out some chips and some food Mafuyu, Uenobaka-san and I cooked. I'll be honest, for an awkward person like Uenobaka-san, he sure can cook. I put them in a tray before going back to where the three were.

"I'm still not convinced, why did you make Hiiragi your vocalist?" Mafuyu asked with a frown, Hiiragi being held back by Shizusumi who's struggling to hild the angry man down. Even putting the tray down didn't stop Mafuyu from messing with Hiiragi. Just as I was supposed to sit, my phone vibrated.

"Who is it now?" Mafuyu asked as he faced me while his hand is in front of him, directly at Hiiragu's face. I looked at my phone and saw the caller ID before standing up.

"I'll answer this, don't worry about me." I pressed the answer button before putting it against my ear, walking to the balcony, closing the glass door behind.

"Hello."

"Happy New Year. Sorry for calling you so sudden. How have you been?"
I sighed at the man's antics. After what happened between Shizu and I, he didn't keep in touch.

"It's fine, don't worry. Happy New Year." We talked for a bit before Hiiragi slammed the glass door open and dragged me inside.

"It's your house and you're not paying attention to your visitors. Come here!" I grumbled at the man pulling my collar before sighing.

"Sorry, there's an idiot in my house right now." I heard a snicker from the other line and a loud protest from the dual haired idiot.

"That's fine. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, love you." I felt my face heat up making all three of them look at me in confusion. I ran towards my room in embarrassment, shutting my door close before skidding down as I heard laughing from the other line.

"I hate you..."

"Come on, we both know you love me."

"No I don't!"

"You're in denial. I can literally see you blushing red in your bedroom right now, sitting against the door."

"You're creepy."

"That's because I hid a camera in there."

"You didn't!"

"Just kidding, I just want to cheer you up."

"You did a horrible job then."

"So mean..."

"And I hate you."

"Love you too."