Bonding?

I'm back!
Though, I want to apologize for not updating.
Aside from school work, I lost track of the timeline and flow of the story so I did a bunch of editing.
Anyways, thank you for all the love and support!
Y'all stay safe and hope you enjoy the chapter.

―――――――

Haruma uncomfortably squirmed from his seat, not really feeling well while also trying to get out of the obviously uncomfortable situation. He did oppose the twins about this but Aito also agreed along with the others with the exception of his saviour, though he won't openly admit it, Uenoyama.

"Well, why don't we try and settle this peacefully alright? Ue-sama a little help would be appreciated."

"You're the one who suggested it, suit yourself Haruki-san." Haruma nervously chuckled as he watch the scene before him. Right now, both Akihiko and Tsukihi are having their 'battle of the century'. About what you ask?

"It's clear I can last half an hour than you." Tsukihi smugly looked at the younger male, who returned the gesture.

"You're just older, I'm stronger." Akihiko argued back, both seems to have lightning sparks clashing each other. Mafuyu stood beside Akihiko while Aotsuki stood beside his older twin, both silently cheering for the two, well, in Mafuyu's case, he's cheering for Tsukihi.

"Come on Kihi, we didn't come here for this." While Aito, both him and Haruki tried calling both arguing male down, again, tried. Haruma again chuckled as he recalled what had happened right before this.

|Flashback|

"Since we have one week rest, why don't we spend time together?" Tsukihi suggest, sitting beside his twin who narrowed his eyes at the older male.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I'm sick of looking at your ugly face." Haruma deadpanned at the younger twin's statement as both of them argued, again.

"He does realize that they, in fact, live under the same roof, eat the same food, share the same blood and share the same face right?"

"Why don't we invite Haruki-san along with us? The more the merrier." Aito popped up between the twins, separating them to prevent any more arguments.

"With that idiot Akihiko? No way in hell am I allowing that guy with us." Tsikihi grumbled disapprovingly beside the younger male, arms crossed like a child. Haruma gave Aito
a look of disgust and disbelief just imagining the talented guitarist within one meter near him.

'His annoying face beside Mafuyu whenever we hangout is enough, thank you.'

"Ah, speaking of which, let's invite Take-chan!" Aotsuki exclaimed with excitement, turning to look at his brother for approval, who shakes his head no.

"Haruki's band is enough, I can't handle looking at both Aki and Take's dumb faces." The older scoffed as he placed his phone on the table at the corner of the room.

"You say it like you aren't dumb." Aotsuki joked, causing another fight breaking out. Haruma could only sigh at his seniors childishness as Aito tries breaking them apart. Haruma watched as Aito turned his head to his direction, asking for help.

All he could do is tease the older and laugh at his pouting and struggling form. He can't deny that enjoyed the fight of the twins, after all, he himself miss the small arguments he had with his late brother.

Sky Blue || GIVENजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें