What Happened

- Haruma -

I groaned, hissing at the pain in my neck. I peaked at my surroundings, eyes widening as what had happened last night flashed like a movie in my head. With another groan, I sat up, looking at the man beside me who's sleeping peacefully while adorably chewing on his lips.

→Flashback←

"C'mon, don't stop. Strip for me Haruma-kun." Akihiko-san said with a smirk as he leaned back, using his arms as support.

"You clearly cheated!" I stood up, heat rushing to my cheeks as I remembered that I already removed my shirt.

"No I did not!" He defended, his voice raising a bit in a playful manner as he wiggle his eyebrows at me. Not believing his words I turn to the man beside me, hoping he somehow saw something.

"You did! Ugetsu-san would know. Right Ugetsu-san?!" I waited with anticipation. Seconds later he sighed, mirroring Akihiko-san.

"Sadly he didn't." He whispered. I pulled my head in frustration, sending glares at the smirking in triumph man.

"I'll get back to you."

→End←

I must admit I had fun last night. We played strip poker, which I didn't know at first and the loser has to strip, only leaving boxers and do 50 push-ups, but that's fine. Although the punishment was hard, Akihiko-san did them with ease, with all the muscles and all.

'Come to think of it, isn't it unfair since he simply can do 50 push-ups while we suffer doing it?'

With a shrug, I went up and walked to the bathroom, washing my face for a bit before returning to a yawning Akihiko. He spotted me came out of the bathroom and muttered a small 'good morning' with another yawn.

"I had fun last night." I said as I approached his bed. Sitting down, he moved to my side and put his arm around my shoulder, a smirk on his face.

"Of course you did, but I was serious with the meal part though. You free?" Lifting an eyebrow, I stared at him sideways in curiousity.

"What peaked your interest? Why me?" I questioned the older male, only to receive a shrug before he stood up to make coffee for both of us.

As he handed me a cup of coffee, he took a sip on his own before putting it on the counter and entering the bathroom. Today is Saturday so I don't have to worry about school. Mom said she would be visiting me today, which was rare and after that I'll go to my shift at...

Wait.

Today is Saturday.

My mom is visiting me.

I have a part-time job.

My eyes widened in panic. Looking at the clock hanging on the wall, it said 6:58 in the morning, leaving me with 32 minutes before my shift starts and Mom, who'll be visiting didn't tell me a specific... time.

I quickly drink the coffee, not caring if it's hot or not before collecting my things. Just as I finished, Akihiko-san came out with a steam. He had a towel covering his lower and his upper body was exposed.