Killua Casket

So I've been distracting myself with this other story. Then I realized I could make this. So this will be connected to one of my stories. Anyway

Inspired by WWMH and Jimmy Casket

Ever since I could remember. I've been tortured. For almost no reason. For my 2 tails. I never wanted to hurt anyone. Physically or mentally. But they left me no choice. Let me tell you my story. Of how I became Killua Casket. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was in the middle of winter. Ever since I could remember I was bullied. I was just walking around thinking about playing in the snow. Like any kid would. 

Bully 1: Hey freak! I'm cold. Give me your scarf! 

Arter: It's Arter. Why can't you get your own?

Bully 1: Because it's yours. Obviously.

The bullies take the scarf while laughing.

Arter: Stupid bullies. 

Arter was about to walk away when the bullies threw snowballs at him. 

Arter: Stop it. 

The bullies kept doing it over and over. 

Arter: I said stop it!

Then the bullies stopped. Arter opened his eyes and they started punching him in the face. 

Arter: Leave me alone!

Bully 3: Why should we?

Bully 2: Not like anyone cares about you. 

I knew they were right. No matter how much my teachers. My classmates. Even my parents said how much they cared and loved me. I refused to believe it. The first time I actually felt trusted and the least bit of love. I was immediately rejected. 

Flashback

Girl: Can you meet me outside of school?

Arter: Why?

Girl: I want to talk to you about something.

Arter in head: Well might as well get this over with.

Later

Girl: I love you.

Arter: What? Really?

Of course I didn't love her back. But I thought I could trust her. And gave her a chance. Maybe one person. Just one was all I needed. One person to prove me wrong that not all people are the same.