The Life of a random guy chosen by biased

*music starts playing* 

Narrator: Welcome to pointless documentaries. Today we are watching the fox live his life. Keep in mind that this fox speaks for all of his kind. As he is a fox.

5:30 AM 

Tails: *yawns* Time for the day to begin.

Narrator: This is Miles Per Prower. Some say his name is a pun. Others say his parents hated him. We could never really know. All we know... Is he has a terrible name. That's why we call him Tails.

5:33 AM

Tails started drinking his coffee and working up that caffeine.  

Tails: Mmmmm... Needs marshmallows... And coco. 

Narrator: Here we watch Tails drink his coffee. Fun fact. Tails is 8 years old and he drinks coffee. This proves how unhealthy the fox community must be in grave danger and full of heart attacks as adults. Link in the description for a donation. And not a robbery. 

Tails: Do I hear someone?

Narrator: ...

Camera people: ...

Tails: Probably nothing.

Narrator: *whisper* ...Run run run!

Camera people: *whisper* We're running! We're running!

Beep 

5:35 AM

Tails was jogging after getting that coffee. 

Narrator: 2 minutes after foxes drink coffee, they tend to go on their 5:35 jogs to work off their energy. Warning for all animals. Do not do this at home. I repeat. DO NOT do this at home. You should jog at 6:00 like a normal person. 

Sonic came running near Tails.

Sonic: Morning.

Tails: Good morning. 

Sonic: What a party huh? 

Tails: My eyes can still feel the seizure. 

Narrator: Fun fact. Hedgehogs can regenerate their limbs after their fox friends eat them. Go on look it up. I bet you won't. 

7:00 AM 

Documentary: We now see the fox hunt the rabbit. Look at them stare with the fox's blood lust coming and the rabbit's fearful eyes. 

Tails: *covering his eyes* Why did I want to watch this horror movie in the morning? 

Narrator: Here we see Mr Prower doing his best to ignore his own killer instinct. Poor creature. Part of the predator mobian food chain.

Camera man: I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Narrator: You're fired.

10:24 AM

Tails was flying in the Tornado and the narrator was in the backseat. 

Narrator: Here is the Miles Per Planer. The plane Miles Prower himself flys. Where does this vicious carnivore take this flying contraption? Maybe he escapes to his secret garden to feast on his prey. Maybe he escapes from the apparent fangirls that chased him earlier when we weren't recording. We may never know

Camera man: They were hot. 

11:00

Tails landed the plane at Angel Island.

Narrator: Wow. This is a surprising beautiful and peaceful place. OR IS IT!!!???

Tails: What was that sound!?