Fnf Sonic mod by Cuteytcat

Bachelor party in the middle of nowhere 

Knuckles: I am the Master Emerald Guardian. Round these parts, I'm the master compared to Ian. Even though I've lost it sometimes. I'm not the guy whose died twice the times

Shadow: Sure that may be true no doubt. But the last of the race is stupid I'm not. While I have died sometimes that's true. At least I'm not as naive as you. 

Everyone was watching the 2 of them duking it out. 

Tails: Seems like fun. Wanna go for it Sonic? 

Sonic: No. I'm good. I come from a long race of rappers that... Let's say... Didn't have a good streak. 

Tails: I'm sure it's not that bad. 

Sonic: No. I mean when we lose, we have a heart attack and half the time die. 

King Doc of Toreggmania: *spits out food* (Yes he was invited to a bachelor party) 

Later

Eggman: My master plan! 

Amy: You're gonna rap? 

Eggman: Yup.

Amy: ...This plan sucks. 

Later

Sonic: Eggman! 

Eggman: Sonic. I challenge you! If you win. Your friend is free to go. 

Amy: *just annoyed that she got kidnapped again*

Eggman: And if you lose... Your friend is free to go. 

Sonic: Right... So I just have to lose and she's free to go? 

Eggman: Would you? 

Sonic: NO WAY!!!!! I'm so winning! 

Eggman: *throws a mic at Sonic*

Sonic: *catches mic* Rap battle? Well, if it's this. Then I'll have to win. Let's rap! 

Eggman: How could I lose!? *runs away*

Sonic: Whew... That was surprising tough... Ok not really but meh. 

Amy: Are you ok? 

Sonic: Well I didn't lose. So... Yeah. But I'm surprisingly good at this. 

Amy: Don't get cocky.  

Week 2 

Sonic and Amy were walking in a haunted house. 

Sonic: Why do we have to be together? 

Amy: Who knows. 

They got through the haunted mansion. 

Announcer: Congratulations! You're the first couple to get through here! 

Sonic: We're not a couple. 

Amy: Yeah! 

Announcer: And I don't care! Anyhow, here's your reward. 

Cream and Cheese was there. 

Cream: You get to rap against me and Cheese! Since it's the Spooky Month! 

Sonic: It's December. 

Amy: Just rap against my little sister before I smack you in the face for rejecting.