Golden Clover

Kingdoms were celebrating. Parties were starting. And fireworks were going off even though it was in the middle of the day which I guess is a little normal but eh whatever who even cares.

This is... Golden Clover Day

Knuckles: What!? Where am I!? What's going on!? 

And right now our 2 main characters and others are competing to get the Golden Clover. 

Silver: You can't be serious.

Knuckles: We didn't even sign up! 

Antoine: My name is Antoine and I'll be your host. With my cohost being Marine. Say hello Marine. 

Marine: *eating cake* Hwo. You want cake? 

Antoine: Sure. *eats cake* And introducing the competetors. For starters we have the great and amazing Captain Shadow of the Black Bulls! 

(if you haven't figured it out yet this is just Black Clover with Sonic characters)

Antoine: Anything you'd like to say!? 

Shadow smoked his cigar and put it back in his mouth. 

Shadow: I'm gonna win. Get the reward. Sell the reward. Buy food. Take a dump. Get some naps.

Antoine: AMAZING WORDS!!!!! 

Marine: VERY INSPIRATIONAL!!!!!

Silver in head: You can't be serious. 

Knuckles in head: He just gave his daily life routine! 

Antoine: Next competetior is Captain Tails of the Golden Dawn! Any words for the public!?

Tails: I hope my fellow members are watching. I'll win for you. 

Knuckles: Does that include him? *points at Silver*

Silver: ...

Tails: Yes. Though I won't go easy on you. Even if you are a member of my squad. 

Silver: Wouldn't have it any other way. 

Antoine: Next up is the Beautiful Captain of the Blue Roses Amy Rose. Just looking at her gets me excited. NO NO NO NO!!!! STUPID CURSE!!!!! *bangs head on ground* 

Silver: Is he ok? 

Knuckles: Go Antoine! Free yourself from this curse! So cool! 

Amy: I won't lose to any man in any battle. 

Cream: Keep looking at Sis with those pitiful eyes and you'll regret it.

Antoine: *blood starts leaking from head* Sorry...

Amy: Cream. Call me captain. 

Cream: Ok Sis.

Amy: Go watch with the others. And call me captain. 

Cream: Ok Sis! *leaves* 

Amy: Cream... 

Marine; Grrrr! I won't lose! Just because she's pretty doesn't mean she has the vitamins to be with my Meal Saving Prince!

Knuckles in head: What is she talking about? 

Antoine: Moving from there we have the firey and passionate Captain Mighty of the Crimson Lions! 

Mighty: I've returned! 

Antoine: Anything you have to say!? 

Mighty: I'll defeat everyone here with my burning passion in the name of the Crimson Lions and royalty!