Origins Phantom Ruby

WARNING!!!! This is gonna be connected to future stories that will come out. Im Making this so I can explain things that wouldn't make sense. Hope you understand. Thank you.

King: We're all here to congratulate our three new knights. Sirs, Lady. Kneel as I promote you.

A dog kneeled as the king got his sword and did the thing.

King: Sir Millennia. For your deep concentration and reaction. I dub thee, Knight of the Lake. We don't get many calm knights like you. May you become a great knight and protector of the kingdom.

Millennia: Wahoo! I mean- Thank you.

He said with a smile and an excited tone. And the king just smiled back and went to the monkey lady.

King: Lady Raia. For your blossoming potential and great technique, I dub thee, Knight of the Blossoms. As the first woman knight, I hope you continue to prove every man wrong about their opinions for females. May you serve the kingdom well.

Raia: You know it! Thanks your majesty.

She bowed with a smile and the king bowed back and went to the next jackal sir.

King: Sir Infinite. For your great fighting strength tagged with your illusion magic, I dub thee, Knight of the Illusions. May you continue to grow in your own way and serve the kingdom well.

Infinite: Thank you. I will.

2 years later

Citizen 1: Did you hear? Those newbies from 2 years ago have grown as strong as people who've been training for decades.

Citizen 2: I know. It's never been seen before. Everyday children play pretend as them.

Citizen 3: I heard that Infinite guy was being trained by Merlin to improve his magic.

Citizen 1: No way! I heard the Millennia knight's fighting ability defeated an entire arena of fighters. From swords and shields to spears.

Citizen 2: Not only that. The Lady Raia lead an entire army against another kingdom in a turf war of life and death without letting anyone on both sides die. All while teaching recent newbies how to fight without killing. And new styles that have never been seen before.

Crowd: Whoa...

Infinite in the background: We're getting a lot of attention recently.

Millennia in the background: Well we are pretty awesome.

Raia the background: The Turf War was only a sports game. Though people do die sometimes in it.

So how could it go wrong?

10 years later

Infinite: There's no telling what they'll do! The Sol Kingdoms are full of dangers that could destroy ours!

Millennia: That doesn't mean we should go to war! We want peace! Not destruction!

The two of three commanders were fighting over the recent discovery of the Sol dimension. The place wouldn't be so threatening if it wasn't for the fact that the king was recently assassinated. Killer, unknown. Murder incident, implosion. Evidence, recently discovered Sol Magic. Power to manipulate living beings. Similar yet different to Chaos Magic.

And of course the Sol dimension created Sol Magic, so most people assumed they killed the king. Could it? They couldn't be too sure. But Infinite wanted immediate revenge. Millennia wanted peace and find out if they really did. Raia didn't know which side to choose. She's always wanted peace if possible. But now. Now she was furious.