November... The month where THAT happens

(YES!!!! I FINISHED IT IN ONE DAY!!!!!! Im tired... Ok have fun)

Narrator: Final log... November 26... 1987... Everything's gone wrong... They're loose... And they've come to destroy me and everyone else... I'm not gonna end this... I'll be killed by the time help comes... So anyone who comes. LEAVE IMMEDIATELY... This is-

Bunnie: Tails what are you doing? 

Tails: Giving exposition. 

Bunnie: Little dramatic?

Tails: Lady. Do you know what day it is? It's Black Friday! There's a reason I like Robotnik Empire better than Mobius.

Crazy person: IM GETTING THE ULTRA HYPER SUPER SCREEN TV FOR 5 DOLLARS LADY!!!!!

Crazy person 2: OH ARE YOU NOW!!!!!???? LAST I CHECKED I WAS GETTING THAT ULTRA HYPER SUPER SCREEN TV FOR 5 DOLLARS!!!!!!

Crazy person 3: NEITHER OF YOU ARE GETTING THAT ULTRA HYPER SUPER SCREEN TV FOR 5 DOLLARS!!!!!!! THATS BECAUSE IM GETTING ULTRA HYPER SUPER SCREEN TV FOR 5 DOLLARS!!!!!!

Karen: OUT OF THE WAY IM A MOTHER WITH A SON WHOS IN NEED OF A NEW PONY!!!!!!

Karen 2: HA!!!!! YOU CALL THAT A SON!!!!???? MEANWHILE I HAVE A LITTLE DEMON WHO DESERVES A NEW PONY EVEN MORE!!!!!

Karen 3: NEITHER OF YOUR CHILDREN DESERVES THE PONY!!!!! MY SON LOVES THE PONY AND THE PONY IS WHAT HE GET!!!!!!

Baby: Bop Beep Boop

Baby 2: Up.... Down... Up... Down...

Baby 3: Big ol... Bunny... 

Tails: ...I'm pretty sure I wasn't being dramatic during that log.

Bunnie: I'm confused. You lived in Robotnik's base for years and you didn't even know what Christmas was. But you know what Black Friday is?

Tails: Yeah. He replaced Black Friday with an entire day devoted to hating Black Friday. ...It was surprisingly fun. The movies that aired that day were hilarious. Man I love Groundhog Day. 

Bunnie: Groundhog day?

Cream: The one time I want to live in Robotnik's lifestyle. 

Tails; What are you doing here?

Cream: Mom brought me here. And she brought Vector as a meat shield.

Vanilla; WHOS GONNA GET THAT MAGIC MICROWAVE!!!!!????

Vector: WE ARE!!!!!

Vanilla: WHOS GONNA GET THAT MAGIC MICROWAVE!!!!!????

Vector: WE ARE!!!!!

Tails: ...That guy is so weird and so strangely admirable in the same time. You sure you don't want him as a dad?

Cream: Please don't joke about that.

Tails; Too bad he doesn't want to marry Bunnie. That'd be better than that SAD POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN SON OF ***** PRINCIPLE.

Bunnie: Hey! What'd we say?

Tails: *sigh* Don't bad mouth my possible future dad.

Bunnie: *gives stare*

Tails: *sigh* Don't bad mouth my mom's just friends guy. 

Bunnie: Good.

Tails: *sigh* I bet Charmy's having fun right now. I haven't seen him here.

Charmy: Hey Tails. Hey Cream.