Curse of the Buffers

The story began... 1 day ago...

A blonde spikey boy with bright blue eyes in a long black coat named Roxas was laying down on the stone ground pale as ever. 

Roxas: Ugh...

Next to him was a light brown guy with bluish green eyes also in a long black coat named Demyx. Who was also laying down pale than ever before. 

Demyx: Ugh...

And standing above them was a goat man named Phil.

Phil: C'mon! All you did was a couple thousand push ups! Getsyor sword! It's time for a sparing match! 

Demyx: WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

A long blue haired man with yellow eyes and also also in a long black coat named Saix snuck up behind Demyx. 

Saix: How goes the training?

Demyx got startled and jumped back a bit clearly frightened but with a fake smile and a thumbs up. 

Demyx: It's going great! 

Saix: Really? 

Demyx: Yeah! So... About that vacation day...

Saix: YOU THINK IM GIVING YOU A VACATION WHEN I COME BY TO SEE YOU LAYING ON THE GROUND LIKE THE PATHETIC SHELLS YOU ARE!!!!!!?????

Demyx: Wait wait wait wait wait! We're laying down cause we're tired or something. Right Roxas? 

Roxas: Uh... Yeah? 

Demyx: We're laying down... Cause that's our training. 

Saix: Oh really? And tell me. What is this training called? 

There was a deep silence waiting for Demyx to give his answer.

Demyx: The... Megalomaniac Method... Right Roxas? 

Roxas: Uh... Yeah?

Saix: I see... What does... Megalomaniac Method mean? 

Demyx: Well... It's... When you train in a way that the training doesn't show till the next day! Right Roxas? 

Roxas: Uh... Yeah? 

Saix: I see... Well then. I'll see you tomorrow on your vacation. 

Saix opened a dark corridor and left. 

Roxas: What does megalomaniac mean? 

Demyx: No idea. Heard Lexaus say it once. 

Roxas: Why'd you lie? 

Demyx: Don't worry. All we have to do is look powerful tomorrow.

Roxas: But you never look powerful and Saix just hates me. 

Demyx: ...Well I'm gonna go hide. See ya. 

Demyx opened the dark corridor and RTCed. (return to castle) Leaving Roxas by himself. 

Roxas: I really considering that run away with Axel and Xion idea. 

A purple gas appeared out of thin darkness that watched Roxas.

Meanwhile

Axel a red haired boy with green eyes and blue sort of eyeliner and in a black coat and Xion a black haired with blue eyes girl in a black coat were chewing on some sea salt ice cream on a clock tower.