Adventures of Omega

Warning! This is linked with one of my recent stories. Soul Lost. That is all.

Shadow hanged up his phone call and looked over to Rouge and Omega. 

Shadow: If you see Knuckles, call faker. If anything weird happens, call faker. I've gotta go somewhere.

He rushed then teleported away. 

Rouge: Wait what? 

Omega: I believe there's something wrong. 

Rouge: Which would be?

Omega: ...

Rouge: Ok. You know what? I'm just gonna sleep. Do you know where my sleeping medicine is? It's hard to sleep without it.

Omega: Scanning. We are out.

Rouge: Guess I'll have to pick some up later. For now I'll just sleep to some music. *puts on headphones and gets music player*

Omega: What are your orders?

Rouge: *grabs blanket* You do you.

Omega: I do not know what doing me means.

Rouge: Just get comfy. Me nappy you do whatevy. I'm sure you're responsible enough to not break any... Too many things in my house. *turns on music* Good night. *starts to sleep*

Omega looks around. Unsure what to do.

Omega: Paradox. Paradox. Paradox. Paradox.

His circuits started zapping and he started walking around slowly about to combust when he accidentally turned on the TV

Tv: Are you bored or have nothing to do?

Omega: What?

Tv: Are you possibly taking care of your loved one or cherished friend?

Omega: Yes.

Tv: Then why not get a Foot Mass? Using this, you can relax all day long with your feet massaged and feeling good. Foot Mass. Get the rest that you deserve.

Omega: Ok.

Tv: Now available at stores near you.

Omega: Mission Accepted. Obtain Foot Mass. Mission start.

He started walking out with his mechanical legs then suddenly was stopped by an enemy door.

Omega: Out of my way!

He punched the door then walked outside.

Omega: Locating nearest store. Dollar General found. New Mission. Locate this General and get information out of him. Activating rocket boosters.

Rockets boosters activated out of Omega's bottom feet and he started dashing to Dollar General.

About a minute later.

Employee: Um. Sir? What's that?

Employee senior: I'm not sure.

They looked through the heat wave seeing a giant machine coming their way.

Employee senior: I guess that new vending machine is coming soon.

Omega; LEAD ME TO YOUR GENERAL.

Employee: ...General?

Employee senior: You mean the boss?

Employee: Guess this is the latest tech of vending machines.

Employee senior: He's inside.

Omega walked in and saw the cash register.

Omega: So YOURE the general. *points gun at cash register*