Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)

Jade

She gasps, profanities spilling from her lips as I ease myself into her tight, soaked passage. "Ahhh, shit," I hiss as I'm sinking into her ocean.

Her eyes screw shut and my teeth held her bottom lip captive. Her walls pulse around my throbbing erection. I close my eyes in bliss, cursing quietly.

Her uneven breaths and soft moans filled the hot, sex-filled air along with the light lewd noises coming from underneath the covers. I pushed all of my length into her, making her body tremble.

"F-Fuck!" I slowly pull out halfway then buried myself fully, doing repeatedly every other second. "Mmmmm," she scratches my back gently, breathing heavily in my ear.

"Faster, baby," she nips the shell of my ear and I shiver. Instead of giving her what she wanted, I pull back until my tip was visible. I sit back and stroke my dripping shaft slowly.

My free hand flatten on her stomach while my thumb drew wet, tight circles on her sensitive nub, still pumping my slick rigidness.

She flinches with a little whimper before rolling her hips against my hand. "Yes," she keens, gripping the sheets.

I swipe my middle finger through her juicy essence then slid my long digit inside of her. "Oh! Fuck... please, fuck me," her blown out eyes open and look right into mine. I lean down and replace my middle finger with my tongue, my eyes nearly rolling back by how good she tastes.

A mixture of sweet fruit and natural musk. I can stay here and devour her all day and make her cum until she's boneless if I could.

I continue to rub her while my tongue enters her. She grabs a fistful of my hair, grinding against my face as she tries to chase a high. I press down harder and my tongue moves faster.

"Yes! Oh, yes! That's it, baby. That's it, babyyy," she gets even more succulent and I moan at how much she released into my mouth. I drink her down, sucking from the source as her legs tremble.

I keep licking, making sure to clean her thoroughly; I don't like to waste.

Once she was done cumming, she pushes my forehead, but I gently suck on her clit, making her arch and push me again. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, my God!" She starts to thrash and I grip her hips to keep her still while I drive her crazy.

"Daddy! Fuck, I c-can't-,"

"Yes, you can, baby girl. Relax and let me please you," I say against her lips, kissing them soundly before French kissing her paradise. Her body tenses as another gush of sweetness envelopes my mouth.

"Mmm," I hum, feeling her holding my head to her center. I remove her hands and pin them by her sides while I enjoy my feast. "Yes, Daddy... tongue fuck me," she breathes out shakily. I suck hard on her clit and she screams.

"Fuck! Fuck! Holy shit!" A strong stream splashes on my face, but I don't stop. I eat and rub her faster, most likely making our neighbors mad.

"Oh, god! Oh, god!" Her body starts to jerk and I pull away from her for a brief second.

"He's not doing this to you, now is he?" I tease before licking the mess on her inner thigh. I stroke myself faster, moaning against her fountain as more of her enter my mouth and I drink it up like water.

Her moans start sounding like sobs and that's when I gradually pull away. Her chest moves up and down rapidly and her sexy, tight body was covered in sweat.

My hand slows to a stop and I grab my shirt that was next to me on the bed before wiping my face clear of her cum. Her eyes were closed and her body looked limp.