Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)

Ariana

"Ari, are you okay?" She asks in confusion. I turn to her, trying not to bite my lip. "Mhm," I nod, unlocking the doors before getting into the car. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm great," I say, bringing the vehicle to life then head right for our flat. I glance at her, and she has this cocky little smile on her rideable face.

"Need me to drive?" She asks and scoff.

"No, you suck."

"Seems like you're the one that wants to do that," she says in a tone that creates a shiver down my back and right to my core.

"Shut up," I say, turning the radio up. My eyes nearly bulge out of my head when a particularly sexual song plays. I was gonna change it, but she stops me. When I look at her, she's mouthing the words casually.

What she does next, makes me feel like a bitch in heat.

She puts that long tongue between her fingers then winks at me. We approach a stop sign, then I glare at her. "It's not funny," I say and she smirks.

"Let's get home so you can have some."

"No, fuck that," I say, pulling over on a desolate street. "Ariana?" I ignore her as I put the car in park. Without a word, I climb in the back seat. Once I was settled, I curl my finger at her.

"C'mere," I say, not giving her room to say anything. She licks her lips teasingly, "Or what?" I squint at her, "Come. Here." Any source of conceit she had vanishes into submission.

She climbs over the console and joins me, "Good girl." I take her face in my hands and attack her sexy lips feverishly.

"Mm! Baby, wait," she says and I break the kiss reluctantly. "What's got you all bothered?" I bite my lip while I drag my thumb over hers, "You." She quirks a brow then leans back in, laying me back so that she's on top of me.

I go under her shirt and moan at the feeling of her abs under my fingers. She sits up and takes the damp fabric off, revealing that toned skin.

I think she's the only girl in the world that I can't look at for too long. She makes me clench around nothing until I make a mess.

And I'm pretty messy.

"You wanna do it right here? Like now?" I put my finger on her lips, silencing her. "Leigh, baby, I haven't seen you all day and you know how I get when you finish working out." My eyes drift down her perfect body.

She chuckles, "Why does that turn you on so much?"

"The same way my ass turns you on," I husk, wrapping my leg around her waist. She buries her face in my neck and plant warm kisses on my sweet spots. "Mm," I close my eyes and begin rolling my hips.

"Not just your ass, my love," she rasps and it sends warm vibrations all throughout my body. "Just looking at you too long makes me hard," she nips my lip and I buck my hips.

"Ahh, shit," I moan at the friction and scramble to take her hair out of its confines so I could bury my hands in it.

She chuckles devilishly, which just adds on to my desperation for her. "You want me?" I whimper, nodding looking into her sensual eyes. "You're such a freak, babe. Wanting me to fuck you out in the open. Where anyone could see? Naughty girl."

The way she's pressing on me enough for me to feel it, but not get off was driving me crazy.

She dips her head and kisses me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I lock my ankles together, trapping her.